.70

After their lunch date Chanyeol walked Baekhyun home. He said he had to leave, but Baekhyun insisted he come inside.

"So, are you going to tell me what you were hiding from me earlier today?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol smiled and tenderly ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair before leaning forward to softly kiss him as he replied, "I'll tell you tomorrow when I come over, I promise. I just want to have it with me when I tell you."

Baekhyun sighed but relented as he muttered, "Okay, fine. I can wait until tomorrow."

Chanyeol chuckled and poked Baekhyun's nose as he replied, "Can you really, Baekkie?"

Baekhyun set his face and confidentially replied, "Yes. Yes, I can."

Chanyeol chuckled again and kissed his forehead. "Okay, babes, I have to go. I work early tomorrow," Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun pouted and asked, "You can't stay the night?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. But I'll be here tomorrow and I can stay over. Promise."

This made Baekhyun a little bit happier, and he smiled as he leaned forward on the couch and kissed him. Chanyeol tangled his hand into his hair as he kissed him back. And too soon, they were saying goodbye at Baekhyun's front door.

Baekhyun sighed and turned around, closing his door with a click of the lock as he walked to his room.

He was changing into a pair of shorts and a simple light long sleeved shirt when he's phone buzzed on his bed. He skipped to it and opened up his messages.

He had a message from Chanyeol, and although they just saw each other, they had the tendency of texting the other soon after saying goodbye. He also had a message from Sehun, and another one from a mystery number. He deleted that one before replying back to Chanyeol, and as he was, another message popped up.

Baekhyun sighed in frustration as he tapped to read it.

From: Unknown
To: Baekhyun

I told you if you ignored me I'd be mad. You brought this upon yourself . . .

And then just then, all the lights cut off. Baekhyun gasped as he dropped his phone, then quickly diving down for it as he heard a distance creak come from his hallway just before the lights flickered back on.

He froze as he slowly rose back to his feet, his heart beating erratically against his chest.

His phone lit up with another message. It read:

From: Unknown
To: Baekhyun

Play with me?

Then a sharp bang hit his bedroom door, and he yelled as he ran into the bathroom and locked the door.