Part 4

Izuku POV

The next morning

Ugh, what was that dream? It was... Todoroki I think. And we were.. doing it? Jeez, I gotta get my head straight, and keep my thoughts straight too. Though, now that I am a girl, I guess those thoughts are..no! But maybe... yes. It's permanent, and if I want to be ever be happy again I'll have to accept these feelings. But not with Shoto. He's my friend, and I don't like him like that, right? That being said, the dream did feel really good...

"Izuku!"said my mom. "Time for breakfast!" She broke me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I replied. As I came into the dining room, I saw a bottle of pills on the table.

"What are these pills?" I asked.

"Birth control pills." She said that as chipper as ever, like she was saying it was a nice day, not that.

"W-Why do we need birth control pills?" I already pretty much knew.

"They're for you, sweetie." I went so red I thought I had a fever.

"W-Why d-do I need them? I'm 15."

"Just in case the "fluids" from when you were a guy are still in there. We don't want you impregnating yourself." Well that's a relief.

"Oh. That's not so-"

"And in case you have sex with a man, of course." I spat my food out when she said that. "I had a chat with recovery girl, and she said that if you try to repress your feelings, they all come in a cascade, and that can lead to bad decisions." I at first thought that's weird, I don't feel like that. Then I remembered my dream from last night.

"T-thanks Mom." I said as I swallowed a pill.

Time skip.

As I got to class, I noticed that Bakagou was here today. He seemed surprised at my new form.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked.

"There was this villain at the USJ who shined this weird light in my eyes and I woke up and became this." I told him.

"Yeah right," he said with a sarcastic tone. "You probably meant for this to happen. You know you can't surpass me, so you did this to yourself to get people to pity you."

"Dude, lay off," I hear from across the room.

"Yeah, not cool," It's nice to hear others stand up for me.

"Well I see through you!" He's still going with this. "You can never be better than me, no matter how much people pity you, no matter how much you augment your body!" He raised his fist to hit me, but Todoroki grabbed it.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that." His voice is sort of angelic. He's so powerful but calm. I want him. Gah! That's just the hormone influx, right? That can't actually be me thinking that.

"Oh yeah? Why not?!" Bakagou's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"Because I can do this." He creates a giant block of ice and freezes Bakagou to the wall.

"GAAAHHH! When I get out I'm gonna beat your sorry ass!" I ignored him.

"Hey, thanks for that," I said "It means a lot."

"Heroes help people in need. You were in need, so I helped." You know, I've got other needs. Needs that require a man like-ah! I've got to stop thinking like that. I'm scaring myself.

"Everyone in there seats. Todoroki, can you please unfreeze Bakagou from the wall, thank you," said Mr. Aisawa as he walked through the door. Time to start the day.

Time skip.

"Mom, do I have to wear it?" I was at home, getting ready to go to the mall, and my mom gave me an interesting outfit. It was similar to the school uniform, with the skirt and stockings, but it had one major difference. It was a cleavage shirt. You could see everything on the top, and one wrong move would result in everyone seeing my bra.

"Come on, it looks cute!" I'd been at this for 15 minutes. I hear a knock at the door.

"Hi, it's Uraraka, is this the home of Izuku Midoriya?" I was too late. I was going to face the boy I had... feelings for with hardcore cleavage.

"Yeah, coming! Bye Mom." I said rushing for the door.

"Bye, have fun!" She said

I'll try Mom, I'll try