Part 8

Izuku POV

We ended up winning the fight. Bakagou couldn't work with Uraraka. Bakagou would be mad, but he got knocked out after my first punch.

As I was walking to the surveillance room, Uraraka runs up to me.

"Hey, you seem a little angry.
What happened?" She asked.

"Mr. Aisawa was at the mall when me and Shoto made out. He made a "joke" about it in front of everybody." I responded, almost crying. "Now everyone knows."

"Aw, Izuku," She said as she hugged me. "I'm sorry. That sucks, especially since you used to be a guy."

"Yeah, it does. I just don't know what the rest of the class will think of me. And Shoto."

As I said that, Mr. Aisawa himself walks up to me. He seemed... really embarrassed? "Hey, Midoriya, I just wanted to say sorry about what I said earlier." Why? "I thought it was kind of funny, and I thought the rest of the class already knew. And when you left, they kind of let me had it. I almost got beat up. You should be happy to have such good friends. So yeah, sorry."

Just as he left to go get Bakagou, Shoto caught up with us.

"Hey, what did he want?" I caught him up with what Aisawa said. "I guess that's good."

"Yeah, I guess it is." We walk into class. We were expecting everyone to avoid us , but they just treated us like nothing happened, save for a few questions and compliments.

"You guys are cute together."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"But weren't you a guy?" That one hit a little close to home.

"Well I was, but emphasis on was. I'm not a guy anymore, you can tell by looking a me." That was my only response.

Then, the thing I least wanted to happen happened. Mineta decided to talk. This question was aimed to Todoroki.

"What are her boobs like?" He asked because why wouldn't he? "Are they soft?" Shoto responded by kicking him across the room.

Mr. Aisawa then popped his head in to say who was going next, and the day went on like normal. It was like nothing happened, apart from a few people telling us that they ship it or just questions, but nothing too personal.

"Hey, if you're dating, then show us a kiss!" I don't know who said it, but the rest of the class started to cheer.

I looked at Shoto. "Well, I guess we can-" I didn't get to finish as he cut me off by planting his lips onto mine. As always, it felt great. The class started to cheer.

"You happy?" Shoto asked the class. "Because I know I am." There were better ways to phrase that.

Thankfully, before the class could answer, Mr. Aisawa walked into class.

"Alright, go change back into clothes, and you're free to go to lunch.

As I was in the locker room, Momo walked up to me.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, can I ask how you and Shoto actually ended up together?" Yeah, nothing weird, just two girls wearing only bras and panties talking about cute boys.

"Sure," I responded. "We kind of actually got together because, I think, Uraraka set us up without us really knowing. We went to the mall on Friday with Iida and Uraraka, but then they left us to have dinner alone, and the rest is history."

"Was it kind of awkward considering how, you know. You were a guy?"

"It wasn't too bad, but it would've been worse if I had known that Mr. Aisawa was there."

"Geez, that must of sucked," She said.

"It didn't while I was at the mall, but it sure sucks here."

"Well, congratulations on scoring a solid man, and I will see you later."

"Bye!" That was something I never understood until I became a woman. Gossip. Talking about who likes who or how these people are still together made no sense to me when I was a man, but it made so much more sense as a woman. It was fun.

As I walked out of the room, I noticed Uraraka.

"Hey!" I said. "Sorry for destroying you back there. Just gotta prepare for the festival." Speaking of the festival...

Time skip

It was the second round of the tournament, and I was up against Shoto. I didn't wanna fight him, but I had to. Well, here goes nothing.