Epilogue

Izuku POV

"Oh my gosh! You're so beautiful!" My Mom squealed as she saw me in the dress. "You're gonna do great!"

"Thanks Mom," I said. I should probably mention, it's been 10 years since my last entry. And today is a very special day.

"I just can't believe that my sweet little Izuku is getting married!" That's right. I'm getting married to Shoto Todoroki. The man of my dreams. My mom squeezed me really tight and started to cry.

"Mom, you're ruining my dress!"

"Sorry, sorry." She pulled back. "Well, it's time, don't let me stop you!"

"Love you!"

"I love you too."

As I walked through the door, I remembered everything that led up to this. Me becoming a girl. Uraraka setting us up. The festival. And most recently, the proposal.

Flashback

It was the high school reunion. It was great to talk to the now pro hero's, and our old classmates.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Surprisingly, it was Mr. Aisawa talking. "I personally don't care about this, but traditions are traditions. Let me announce the prom king and queen." The room went silent. "The winners are... Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya!" The crowd starts cheering.

"Thank you all very much!" That was all I had to say. Shoto had a little more.

"Thanks," he started with. "Um, if I may, I have a little something to say." The crowd goes silent. He turns to me. "Izuku, I have loved you since the day I met you." He got down on one knee. I cupped my hands over my mouth and started to cry. "My Sweet Izuku Midoriya. You have made me so happy over the years. I can't imagine life without you."He pulls a little box out of his pocket and opens it, revealing a beautiful ring with a large diamond on it. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" The crowd started to cheer as Shoto slid the ring onto my finger.

Back to the present

As I walked into the next room, Uraraka, my Maid of Honor, jumped on me.

"Eeeeeee!" She squealed. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Well, I really have to say thank you."

"Why?"

"If it wasn't for you, I would never had made it with Shoto. You set us up together, and for that I owe you everything. Thank you so much."

"Aww, you're welcome. It was pretty fun, too."

"Well, it's that time. I can't hold off the inevitable."

"Now, I'm just gonna say this once, and I am doing this to mock you, but I just want to remind you that you used to be a man, and you're about to marry a man."

"Oh, shut up," I replied playfully.

I walked into the isle. All might was playing the role as my father, as he was going to walk me down the isle.

"All might, I just wanted to say thank you. I would never be a hero if it wasn't for you, you gave me a chance."

"I'm flattered, but I think you would have made it either way. You're so determined that you could do anything that you put your mind to."

The organ started to play. It's time.

Shoto POV

I look down the isle and see the face of an angel look back. She's so beautiful. I don't deserve a girl like her.

Izuku POV

When I made it to the altar, I noticed something really funny. Iida was the priest. The most intense man I know was about to marry me to my beloved. "May the best man present the rings?" He said, incredibly serious.

To my surprise, Bakagou walked up behind Shoto and showed us the rings. "Good luck you two." He had become a really nice and sweet guy after high school. We took the rings.

"I presume you have prepared your vows?" He asked. We nodded. "Great. Izuku, please present your vows."

"My sweet Shoto. When I became a woman, I was scared and confused. Then you came along. You showed me that people love me and that my life could be even better than before. When I was still in shock, I asked myself: what did I do to deserve this? I ask myself that same question today. What did I do to deserve someone as perfect as you? I love you." I slipped the ring onto his finger.

"Shoto, please present your vows." Said Iida.

"My lovely Izuku. Before I met you, I was cold, sad, bitter, all of those. But when you came along, you taught me how to love. How to be loved. You were the first and only reason in my life to ever feel happiness. During those dark two months when I thought I lost you, I realized how much I need you. Without you, my life is sad and dark. I need you in my life. I love you." He slid his ring on my finger. His touch sent shivers down my spine.

"Do you, Shoto Todoroki, take Izuku Midoriya to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Izuku Midoriya, take Shoto Todoroki to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said excitedly.

"Then you may now kiss the bride." Shoto cupped my face in his hands, looked deep into my eyes, and kissed me passionately. We stayed like that for a long time.

Shoto Todoroki is the man I love. No matter who I was or what I did, I love him with all my heart.

The end