Part 6

Izuku POV

After our little snack, we decided to go clothes shopping. As soon as we got in, Uraraka starts grabbing a ton of stuff. I thought she was getting them for herself. I was wrong.

"Izuku, go try these on," She said. "I think it'll look great." She threw me a small tank top that stopped before my belly button, and a pair of tights.

"Is there more?" I asked, staring at how little fabric there was.

"Nope, now go get changed." I turned really red.

"O-Okay." I responded.

As I got into the changing room, I heard Uraraka talking to Shoto.

"I'll give you $20 if you put on that speedo, take a full-body selfie, and let me post it to my social media." She said? What? Why? That's dumb.

"I don't need money, I already have tons." He replied.

"Fine. I'll give you the rest of the food I bought." He's not going to do it.

I was wrong.

I walked out of the changing room.

"Told you it would look nice!" She said. She was right, I looked really good.

"Yeah, you were right," I admitted. I looked around and didn't see Shoto, "Where's Shoto? Don't tell me he took the bet."

"Oh yeah, he did." She said. I grew red hot. "He should be out any second now."

As she said this, he walked out. Words can't describe how good he looked.

"I took the photo, can I have the snacks now?" You know, you really look like a snack. I can imagine eating you up. I didn't try to suppress that thought. I thought he looked good before. But seeing his ripping abs and toned pecs made me realize how much I was missing.

He then took a look at me. I don't know what it was, but something about me aroused him, and he got an erection. He didn't seem to notice.

I... turned him on? I should be grossed out by this, but I'm not. If anything it just makes him more hot. I mean, he's huge! Way bigger than I was when I was a man. It's arousing actually...

"I'm gonna go change back," he said. "Do what you want with the photo." This man had so much dignity that this meant nothing to him. That's incredible.

"Yeah, I'll change back to," I said. "But I will buy this outfit."

I got dresses in my old clothes, bought the new one, then changed back into that. By the end, I was walking out in the tank top and tights. For some reason I really liked it. Maybe it was the way that Shoto looked at me as I wore it.

After the clothing expedition, we decided to hit the arcade. Me and Shoto played some dumb 1v1 game. I beat him on the first round. 

"Gah! I was so close! I almost had it!" I had never seen this side of him. He's alway quiet and calm. Never angry. Let alone over something like this. "Best two out of three?" I laughed.

"Sure," I responded. This time he ended up winning.

"Ha! Yes! I won! Suck it!" Believe me, I want to. Gah! Not in front of him! I laughed at a little victory dance he was doing, but was secretly really embarrassed about what I just thought of.

As we leave, Tenya gets a phone call. It was weird though, I didn't here a ringtone.

"Hello? Mom, I told you I'm with friends!" He said. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew! Gah, fine. Bye, love you too." He hung up. "Sorry guys, I gotta go. My mom is being a little paranoid after the whole incident at the USJ."

"Oh, okay." I said. "Bye!"

"Yeah, bye!" Exclaimed Shoto.

"You know what, I should probably head home too." Said Uraraka. "It's getting late."

"Oh, well I was gonna get some dinner." I said.

"Oh, I'll go with you!" Said Shoto. "I'm also pretty hungry." That's right. I was about to have dinner with Shoto Todoroki. The boy I fantasized about.

"S-Sure," I said. "Well, goodbye guys!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

"Goodbye guys, thanks!"

And then they left. Or so we thought.

Uraraka POV

As we walk away, I lean to Iida. "Ready?"

"Yeah. But I'm only doing this because you want to!" Replied Iida.

"Good enough, let's see where they're going."

Izuku POV

As we sat down to eat, I saw something from the corner of my eye. Was that... Uraraka? No, it can't be, she went home. Eh, probably my imagination.

"So, Shoto," I started. "Why are you always kind of cold at school, but the second we get here, you become really... fun. Why?"

"Well, I guess it's because I take school seriously," he replied. "I wanna show my father that I can be the best in school without using his power. I want to make my mother proud using her power and rejecting my father's power."

"Oh. That's kind of sad." I said. "Well, I'm hungry, let's eat!"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"How about we look at the menu?" The meal was fun. We cracked jokes, talked about school, and talked about training. But throughout the meal, I just felt like I was missing something. Like I had a hole in me that needed to be filled.

"Well, that was fun," I said. "I had a great time."

"Yeah, it was nice to unwind with some friends after that week." Replied Shoto.

"Yeah, it was..." I had been fighting off these urges all day. Maybe I should just give in to what my body wants...

Before Shoto has time to react, I threw myself on him and kissed him. I was expecting him to back away, but instead he kissed back. Hard. It felt so good, I felt all of my inhibitions fade away in an instant. We stayed attached for a long time, until I pulled away.

"Wanna come back to my place?" I asked with a seductive tone in my voice.

"Oh yeah I do." He responded. This was gonna be a great night.

Uraraka POV

"YES! It worked!" I exclaimed.

"Well, she certainly looks happy." Said Tenya.

"Told ya she would like it." I listened in on what they were saying. I blushed at what she was saying. "Iida, let's go, they're leaving."

"I'd be glad to leave."

"So, I think that worked a little too well..."

"Why?"

"She... kind of asked Shoto to come to her house." Iida went white.

"M-Maybe they're just going to hang out."

"I hope, but I doubt it."

School on Monday was going to be interesting.