5

-That's Jongsuk in the picture above, I know many of you'll must love him because he's totally 'main lead drama' material but I really see him as the villain for some reason so he's perfect in this role Asdfghjkl, he's so hot lmao and look at his smirk damn~~

After not so much of an internal debate, Taehyung decided to change his clothes eventually. He decided on wearing a long blue top and grey sweatpants. He glanced at the clock, Jongsuk would arrive at any moment. He rushed towards the living room where we would patiently wait, he spotted Namjoon -as he remembered his name standing outside the kitchen.

"Yah! Let me in you bastards" he whined.

"We don't want to set the kitchen on fire, thank you so much" Hoseok said sarcastically.

Taehyung chuckled causing Namjoon's head to snap behind to look at Taehyung. He bowed slightly "Mr Lee."

Taehyung shook his head " please just call me Taehyung, Mr Lee makes me sounds old-"

"And bad" J said walking out of the kitchen.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at J "Just old."

J smirked but did not say anything.

As if on the cue the door bell rang. Taehyung took a deep breathe and walking towards the door opening it. As expected there stood Jongsuk with a lazy smile on his face, "Hi baby" he said loudly entering the house.

"Welcome" Taehyung said stepping aside.

"So what's on the menu" he asked J as he removed his jacket and placed it on the table.

"There's jajangmyeon, kimchi fried rice-"

"I love jajangmyeon" Taehyung interrupted J bouncing on his feet.

Namjoon smiled "haha you're lucky then"

Jongsuk ruffled his hair "ok don't eat much, you'll gain wait!" He warned before heading to his room to change.

Taehyung frowned but when he noticed Namjoon and J staring at him,he instantly brightened up again giving a fake smile.

J tsked " you don't even know how to fake smile properly" he said before walking back to the kitchen.

To say that Taehyung was embarrassed would be a understatement. He was so embarrassed he couldn't stop looking at the ground.

"Don't mind him, he's just awfully...blunt" Namjoon said giving Taehyung a reassuring smile.

Taehyung nodded looking at Namjoon "Thank you" Taehyung was beyond grateful for such an small act, he was thankful for Namjoon not commenting on what J had just said. Taehyung knew all these guys must've caught on, on his relationship was with Jongsuk, how he was not happy with Jongsuk at all. But it was between them, they had no right to say anything when they weren't the ones in the relationship.

"Go sit at the table, we will serve in about 5 minutes" Namjoon said gesturing Taehyung to the dinner table.

"You mean we will serve and you will stay away!" Hoseok said bringing the plates and setting them on the table.

Taehyung chuckled "why don't they let you in the kitchen or anywhere near...anything?"

"Because he's the god of destruction" Hoseok said side eyeing Namjoon.

"Heyy! You're exaggerating" Namjoon said scowling.

"No I'm not, we bought him a new pair of glasses and he broke it before even wearing it, he should walk around with a 'DO NOT TOUCH ME' sign" Hoseok said animatedly waving his hands around in the air.