13

J sat at the edge of his bed and looked warily at Taehyung who was crouched down in front of him, eyes impatiently eyeing him up and down, J felt shivers run down his spine, just by the other man's gaze.

"Stop looking at me like that!" J said shifting a little away from Taehyung, but Taehyung was oblivious, to almost everything around him as he shifted closer, closer than before and J stared at him blankly trying to convey that he wasn't comfortable, that he was feeling weird but sighed when Taehyung still didn't get it.

"Geez, I feel like I'm about to get fucked or something, it's giving me the creeps" J said covering his face with his hands, nervous, nervous about god knows what.

"Just take off your shirt J, if it makes you feel better I bottom" Taehyung said trying to make J feel better but he only felt worse, not knowing how to process this information, not knowing if he even needed to hear that.

Taehyung sighed impatiently before his hands reached down for the hem of J's shirt and lifting it up. J quickly reached out and held Taehyung's hand, he looked into the other man's eyes, they resembled a kid's when their mom takes them to buy new toys and they looked amazed by each and everything in there.

Then, eventually J loosened his hold and allowed Taehyung to pull his shirt off his head. Taehyung eyes focused on the very part he wanted to see [A/N : you guys just won't understand how awkward it is for me to write this seriously I'm dying] , a little metal ring attached to the bud.

J was getting turned on just by looking at Taehyung look at him like that. Taehyung had imagined that J would have a good body, he didn't think it would be panty wetting good. Not only did he stare hard to the pierced buds but his eyes even roamed over his toned stomach, which outlined his abs.

Taehyung had the sudden urge to touch J. He took a deep breathe and looked up to see already staring back at him with dark eyes, but not making a move to do anything.

"C-can i touch" Taehyung asked softly afraid J would just push him off.

"You promised you won't" J said voice low, but not stern, not stern enough to indicate if Taehyung made a move, he would kick the man out.

Taehyung smiled lopsidedly "what promise?" He asked innocently.

J shook his head and then nodded, finally allowing Taehyung to do what he wanted to do, how bad it could be, it's just one guy touching other, he thought.

Taehyung stood up abruptly and pushed J down on the bed and sat on top of him straddling his, his hands hesitantly reaching to touch J's bud.

J fought back a moan as Taehyung's fingers brushed against his now hardened bud. Taehyung's other hand reached out for the other bud as he pinched them both together trying to feel the cold metal against his fingers.

J clutched the bed sheet tightly, gritting his teeth, he could feel himself getting aroused. He was embarrsed.

Taehyung started playing with his nipples, handing flicking back and forth, pinching lightly inbetween. He looked at J's face which was thrown back, eyes shut tightly and Taehyung smirked.

It didn't seem like he was uncomfortable, J actually looked like he was enjoying himself, straight my ass, Taehyung thought.

Taehyung knew this was wrong, he knew if Jongsuk even got a sniff of this, he wouldn't hesitate to kill himself and J but who would tell him, Taehyung thought.

He was suppose to feel Guilty, ashamed about playing with some other guys pierced nipples and enjoying himself while looking at the man's pleasured expression.

Suddenly, feeling very bold, caught up in the moment, Taehyung bent his head down, and latched his mouth onto J's nipple, wet tongue lapping onto the hardened bud.

J moaned "I- oh god what are you-ah doing"

Taehyung glanced up at the man while his tongue swirled along the side of the metal.

"Tae- ah" J started but his voice quickly masked into a moan when Taehyung lightly bit on it.

J never felt so good, it's like Taehyung had mastered the art of doing this shit.

The metal felt amazing on Taehyung's tongue and he never wanted to stop doing this.

"Oh god," J whined hands fisted Taehyung soft brown locks.

"Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung asked slightly pulling back to look at J's face properly.

"No" J's reply came home instantly. " this feels so good" he admitted embarrassed.

Just as Taehyung about about to continue what he was doing a loud knock on the door startled him.

"What are you two doing? Come out" Yoongi shouted from the other side and J was suddenly thankful that he has locked the door.

"Cockblocking jerk" he thought.