9

"Wasn't it suspicious how Taehyung just ran off like that?" J asked Yoongi glancing in the direction Taehyung ran off. "What so that kid's suppose to show you symptoms of pissing?" Yoongi asked snorting and Jungkook scowled. He wasn't the only one who thought that it was very suspicious, did he?

Jungkook impatiently tapped his foot on the floor again and again waiting for Taehyung to come out. He checked his watch, 15 minutes has passed.

J sighed "I'm just gonna go check in" J probably expected Taehyung taking a big dump or something but what he didn't expect when he slammed that door open was Taehyung on his knees in from of a dwarf short boy trying to unbuckle his pants, while the boy clearly looked uncomfortable.

"What the fuck!" J heard his own voice yelling.

"Oh shit" the boy mumbled while Taehyung just sighed before he got up and turned around to face Jungkook "I can explain" he said patting his knees to get the dust off.

J raised his eyebrows, he could pretty much get the idea without any said explanation.

J's first expression on Taehyung was fragile, cute, naiive, submissive so when he heard Taehyung explain the situation he choked almost losing his shit.

"I wasn't trying to get caught, sorry!" Taehyung said the corner of his lips turning up into a slight coy smile when he noticed J's dumbfounded expression.

The boy came up from behind Taehyung and opened his mouth to, what J made out, attempt to shout at Taehyung but Taehyung was quick, as he turned around and clamped Jimin's mouth shut with the palm of his hand.

Jimin narrowed his eyes, glaring at Taehyung because that guy standing in front of them looked like he could snap Jimin's neck with two of his fingers.

Taehyung turned back to look at J when he knew Jimin wouldn't attempt to speak. He watch as J still stood frozen as if not believing what Taehyung had just said. Taehyung raised his eyebrow as him, while internally clacking the fuck up.

"You wanna watch me do it..?" Taehyung drawled lazily crossing his arms over his chest. J looked disgusted as his face scrunched up faster than he could blink and he shook his head.

"Just wait outside" Taehyung said gesturing J to get out while the other man just stared before he reluctantly nodded still looking scarred for life.

"5 minutes" J said and slammed the door shut as he walked out.

As soon as he was out of earshot Jimin whisper-yelled " What the fuck!" while Taehyung fell on the floor laughing.

"I was just teasing" Taehyung said in between laughs and Jimin wondered why did it ever have to be Taehyung which he chose for being his bestfriend.

"Give me your number" Taehyung asked after he sobered up "I'll contact the fuck after you compensating for all the time we missed out on"

Jimin nodded quickly typing in the number on Taehyung's phone before scrunching up his nose " Let's get out of here, it stinks" Jimin said starting to move out but stopped when Taehyung yelled "wait"

Taehyung brushes his hair out in different directions with the help of his hand and bites his lips as hard as he can, so it gets slightly swollen.

"What the fuck? You're crazy" Jimin said chuckling as he realised what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders " I just want to tease the fuck out of him!" He said before draping his arms over Jimin's shoulder and walking out.

Opening the door, he found J leaning against the wall opposite, his arms crossed across his chest, as soon as he spotted the couple his expression turned wary.