17

Taehyung almost felt bad when he glanced at Jongsuk lying lifelessly on the bed, he was sure that the man wouldn't even remember he was out because of the drug. It happened the same way all the time, he would come home drunk, they would have sex, and then Jongsuk would pass out, no pillow talks, no cuddles that Taehyung was so fond of.

"Let's go." J says taking a hold on Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung raises his eyebrows questioningly "where?" He asks and J smiles softly, "we'll see, first I'll get you something eat." Taehyung is sure that if he would look in the mirror at himself, he would see fondness oozing out from his entire being. The fact that J remembered and cared so much and enough for Taehyung to feel jittery all over.

"Do you want to go out?" J asks once they reach the living room. Taehyung shakes his head "we can't, Jongsuk has bodyguards and camera installed all over the properly, he would come to know." J blinks, contemplating on what he should do "...I can take care of the camera's but I don't know what to do about those guards."

"You can just tell them Jongsuk ordered you to run an errand, you're Jongsuk's favourite, obviously they won't deny you." Yoongi says coming from behind startling Taehyung and J.

"Dude, you just appear out of thin air, it's creepy!" J exclaims and Taehyung nods in agreement.

"I was here since the start, it's not my fault you two are so much into each other." Yoongi says smirking lazily crossing his arms across his chest.

"What!"

"What?"

Yoongi chuckles at their reaction and shakes his head "nothing, you can go, I'll tell Hosoek to hack into the system."

J nods "atleast that dumbass will come to some use."

"Excuse me, cleaning bodies is one hell of a task." Hoseok argues entering the living room too.

"Don't tell me you were also here the whole time" J scowls.

Hosoek laughs "no, I wasn't, I came right now."

"Good, because I would bang my head against the wall."

"How are you even a assassin- killer? Mafia? Whatever." Taehyung quips stumbling when he doesn't find the right words.

"We're just trying to live Taehyung, to survive, you can call us anything you want." Yoongi says and Hoseok hums.

"Just go, we have you'll covered." Yoongi says gesturing towards the door. J nods before looking at Taehyung who still looks a little uncertain, not wanting to get him and J in trouble.

"Just go kid, you won't get in trouble, I promise." Yoongi says after notching the flicker of uncertainty in eyes. "I'll take the blame if-"

"No it's not that. It's just- I've never not followed what Jongsuk says, so it's-" Before he can complete what he's saying he feel's J's hand grab his wrist as he's being dragged away.

"-different for me." Taehyung mumbles anyway.

Once they're out, Taehyung quickly hides behind J as he feels uncomfortable because do the prying eyes of the guards. "I'm taking him out, we'll be back soon." J says, voice clipped with a edge as he pushes past the guards, his hands automatically come around Taehyung waist as they together wast past them.

"Don't worry." J whispers in Taehyung's ear, his lips brushing the shell of his ear, he shivers. It's because of the cold, he convinces himself.

"Where are we going J?" Taehyung asks, his voice soft, J stars at the big almond brown eyes blinking up at him. "Call me Jeongguk."

"What?" Taehyung asks, stopping, his eyes wide.

"I said, call me Jeongguk when we're alone. That's my name." Jeongguk says smiling softly at Taehyung's flabbergasted expression.

"Let's go." Jeongguk says urging Taehyung to walk. Taehyung ducks his head because he's sure that stupid blush must've made its way onto his face and neck making him look like a tomato.

Jeongguk averts their direction just in front of the garage, instead walking behind it. "Aren't we taking the car?" Taehyung asks curiously furrowing his brows at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk shakes his head "no, we're going with my baby."

"B-baby." Taehyung voice, his stomach dropping a little, imagining him and Jeongguk going with a girl, preferably his girlfriend. They round the corner to see a bike parked, a black sleek one that Taehyung stares without blinking. "This is my baby."

Taehyung snaps his head to look towards Jeongguk. "Oh, you were talking about your motorcycle." Taehyung mumbles away, but it's loud enough for Jeongguk to hear. He chuckles "well what did you think about?" He asks walking towards Taehyung and lowering himself so his face his right in front of Taehyung's. Jeongguk can see Taehyung's cheeks turning pink slightly, he resists the urge to reach out and pinch the man's cheeks. "I thought you were talking about a girl." Taehyung says softly, hesitantly.

"Oh, oh no. I'm not, I mean I'm not dating- I'm not not like you care but-" Jeongguk stops rambling when he looks at Taehyung smiling amusedly at him. "You're red." Taehyung states. Jeongguk quickly turns around and grabs his helmet before quickly wearing it.

"You're a pest, get on the bike quickly." Jeongguk says handing Taehyung a spare helmet before getting in the bike. Taehyung skips towards him and now bends down in front of Jeongguk, so they're at the eye level, his hair handing down, his eyes shining brightly. Jeongguk is thankful his face is covered.

"You're cute." Taehyung comments and Jeongguk's wants to snort because look who's talking.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jeongguk asks as Taehyung sits behind him. Jeongguk expects something like a cafe, or a good restaurant, or a club even. He's shocked when Taehyung throws his hands up in the air screaming "let's go to a amusement park!"

"At night.."

"YES!"

"Okay." Jeongguk smiles. "Wrap your arms around me pretty boy, don't want you falling off, not that I'll let you though."

Taehyung is happy he's sitting behind, little does he know Jeongguk can see right at him through the review mirror.

-
IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE EXTREMELY SHORT(like my brain) UPDATE, I'LL BE BACK SOON DON'T WORRY! thank you so much for waiting:)

I wanted to ask you'll if I've mentioned their ages in my story? I don't have anything planned, I write as I think, I'm so sorry for being a sucky writer, I need to know If I've mentioned their ages for the further story and I don't have the time to go through it all again:(

Also, I wanted to say I read all your comments, my day literally get brighter because of your words, so please keep voting and commenting, I really really appreciate it xx

Thank you, see you soon.