8

Taehyung and J were pretty much normal after that, Taehyung started saying  pretty silly things about almost everything he could comment on and the only one listening—J always sarcastically replied, while fighting back a small smile.

J looked back to see Yoongi still sleeping so he smirked deviously as he slammed the break pedal sending Yoongi flying off his seat yet again, but this time there was no seatbelt to protect him.

J almost swore Yoongi was going to whip out his gun and shoot him in the head but he didn't when he heard Taehyung laugh heartily clutching his stomach. J knew he was testing the waters when he sent a smirk at Yoongi's way.

If looks could kill, I would be dead, J thought.

Taehyung happily, oblivious to all the tension in the car, slammed the door open and skipped to the grocery store.

"Bastard, I'm having your head on my plate today for dinner." Yoongi said steely once Taehyung was out earshot.

"Hyung you know I was joking!" J said defending himself because he knew Yoongi wouldn't hesitate in dismantling his head from him body.

Hoseok finally, finally removed his earplugs, oblivious too, to what was going on "what's up?" He asked innocently.

"My ass!" Yoongi replied grimly walking ahead to catch up to Taehyung, J chuckled when Hoseok asked " What's got his panties in a twist?"

Taehyung was well aware that J, Yoongi and Hoseok were carrying guns, big guns that wouldn't let the person survive even if the bullet kinda grazed them. So when Taehyung accidentally bumped into a man while walking through the counter finding the perfect flavour of juice, he tried to not create a scene. He gave a big smile mumbling a 'I'm sorry' to the man, even if he wasn't unsure who was at fault.

On the other hand, the man must be actually bored because who would grab collars just because of a few spilled items on the floor. Right now, the others were probably going through some items of their own and Taehyung tried — tried to calm the man, apologising again but the man with a stick up his ass tightened the hold on Taehyung's fluffy jackets collar.

Taehyung sighed when he caught J's eyes across the aisle who immediately came for his rescue with a deadly look on his face and did some weird karate, kungfu move on the man's hand so that the man immediately dropped his hand due to the pain.

Yoongi and Hoseok sensing something immediately came too, standing behind Taehyung, ready for a war.

"Come in guys, it isn't that serious!" Taehyung exclaimed as people began to stare, because despite their outfit with the looks there wore they definitely looked like they were ready to kill.

"What the fuck-" the man started but closed his mouth when Jungkook whipped out his gun and directly pointed it to the man's heart. He was close so people wouldn't be able to exactly see the gun.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows challengingly "what were you saying?" The man hesitated, seemingly contemplating whether the gun is fake but by the look J was giving him he concluded it wasn't.

The man shivered before stuttering a quick "I'm sorry" to Taehyung as he scrambled away.

"I just wanted to get the right juice" Taehyung muttered under his breathe pushing J and Yoongi to give him some space.

"Geez let me breathe!" He said rolling his eyes when he was obviously ignored.

"You're a trouble magnet" Hoseok said chuckling and Yoongi nodded for once agreeing with what Hoseok said.

After a while, with Taehyung skimming through all the aisle even grabbing useless things  and with the others following his around, finally he was done.