18.

Jeongguk doesn't know if he's glad that he found out that Taehyung is basically a kid in a man's body. Basically, yeah that's it. But, Jungkook won't deny that he found Taehyung burying his face in Jeongguk's back whilst shutting his eyes tightly when Jeongguk revived the engine of his motorbike to life, cute.

"I hope I don't regret this." Jeongguk mutters to himself as Taehyung gets off, bouncing on his feet like a kid high on sugar. But then he looked at the way Taehyung's eyes shine under the fluorescent lights illuminations from the a small souvenir shop just outside the park. Oh god, when did he turn into a sap, Jeongguk wonders.

"Come on hurry, I've haven't been here since forever, Jongsuk hates these places because there are too many people." Taehyung says, pouting.

Jeongguk doesn't say it, but he hates them too, this just seems so childlike.

Taehyung cranes his neck to look towards the Ferris wheel, and just then Jeongguk notices the red bruise on Taehyung's neck. He frowns because it looks more like a bruise than a hickey.

"Come on Jeongguk!" Taehyung whines again, this time he grabs Jeongguk's hand and drags the boy with him. "Where should we go first?" Taehyung asks excitedly before he spots the rollercoaster. "No. You'll eat first, you haven't eaten since morning Taehyung." Jeongguk says holding taehyung's hand tightly so that the other boy doesn't run away. "No gukkie! I can't. If I eat now I won't be able to sit on the rollercoaster!" Taehyung complains. Jeongguk rolls his eyes, but doesn't deny him. "Okay fine. Rollercoaster and then we're going to eat first." Jeongguk commands and Taehyung immediately nods. Jeongguk like almost see the invisible tail wagging behind, and the puppy ears perking up.

"Wait did you call em gukkie?" Jeongguk asks when he realises that Taehyung had said. Taehyung immediately flushes red, his hands reach out to fidget with the hem of his shirt. "S-sorry, Jeongguk is too long s-so I thought of a nickname, b-but I can also just call you J, if you want.." Taehyung trails off and Jeongguk's laughs as he imagines his ears flattening against his hair. He reaches out to ruffle Taehyung's hair. "It's okay. Just don't call me that when we're around Jongsuk or Yoongi, or Hoseok and even Namjoon." Jeongguk says hurriedly because that would be so embarrassing, Jeongguk can imagine Yoongi and Hoseok teasing him till he probably dies.

"Okay gukkie." Taehyung whispers but grabbing his arm, this time and dragging him towards the rollercoaster. "Why'd you wear your leather jacket? People are staring at you." Taehyung whispers when they stand in the queue. Jeongguk gasps "what do you mean why? This jacket is me. It's a part of my body, it's attached." Okay so maybe Jeongguk totally exaggerated. Taehyung giggles playfully hitting his arm. Jeongguk thinks people aren't actually staring at him, maybe they're starting at Taehyung wondering how such a soft looking boy is hanging out with someone who probably looking like he ran away from prison-him.

Jeongguk zones out for a bit before he notices a very nervous Taehyung shuffling on his feet. Suddenly it dawns to Jeongguk "Hey? You aren't scared are you?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows, he hopes he doesn't look too worried. "No...I just haven't been here for a long time." Taehyung answers giving him a weak smile. Jeongguk nods and soon it's their turn to settle in, Jeongguk pays insisting it was his idea to take Taehyung out, Taehyung tries to argue but Jeongguk shuts up down with a glare.

When they finally settle down, Jeongguk doesn't hesitate to take Taehyung's hand in his. "Don't be scared." Taehyung gives him a grateful smile and a little squeeze on his hand.

Taehyung gets embarrassed when he squeaks making Jeongguk laugh, as soon as the ride begins. He closes his eyes at first but then Jeongguk's voice reach his ears through all those screams "look at me, if you're scared." Taehyung snaps his eyes open and looks at Jeongguk who's already looking at him. Taehyung doesn't know from where the surge of bravery comes from, but he isn't scared anymore. He starts enjoying the ride. He misses the proud smile Jeongguk flashes him.

Taehyung gets dizzy when the ride gets over so Jeongguk wraps his arm around his shoulder to support him. Taehyung's senses gets enveloped by Jeongguk cologne, his smell. He tries not to lean into the touch.

"Taehyung are you okay?" Jeongguk asks shaking him a little. Taehyung shoots him a smile and steps back from his little embrace trying to focus "Yeah I am. Let's go eat!" He tells before walking towards the arcade. Jeongguk grabs him and pulls him back "Taehyung it's that way." Jeongguk says pointing towards their right. Taehyung flushes with embarrassment "I was gonna take a turn now." Jeongguk smiles amusedly "sure you were."

They settle into a small booth near the window and Jeongguk feels it's too small because now Taehyung's knees are brushing against him and he's just too close. "What're you gonna get gukkie?" Taehyung asks, eyes focused and scanning the menu that he doesn't notice Jeongguk's troubled expression.

"Get whatever you're getting." Comes Jeongguk's reply, clipped. Taehyung frowns before he tsks. The waitress comes soon after, Taehyung orders two large burgers and some fries. He notices the the way the waitress eyes never leave Jeongguk even though he's the one giving the order.

"So how do you eat your burger?" Taehyung asks, out of the blue after he's finished giving his order.

"Huh?"

"I mean, do you dip your burger into the sauce or do you put your sauce on the burger ?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk laughs because it's ridiculous question.

"It's important." Taehyung defends "it's important because I need to know if this relationship can continue."

Jeongguk smirks "relationship?"

Taehyung flushes, yet again "you know what I mean."

Jeongguk's leans closer supporting his head in his hands "I don't apply sauce at all." He replies and snorting when Taehyung makes a disgusted expression.

Jeongguk grins showing his bunny teeth. Taehyung internally swoons at the sight.

They done eating pretty quickly, half because of taehyung's excitement to explore the amusement park some more and half because he was really really hungry.

The waitress comes then with a bill and Taehyung notices the way she slips a small paper in it. Jeongguk takes a look before grabbing the paper and putting in some money before he gets up to leave. Taehyung follows his "so you're gonna call her?" He asks, he knows he's being personal and intrusive but whatever, he doesn't care.

"What?" Jeongguk's is feigning innocence.

"I saw the paper Jeongguk." Taehyung deadpans, frowning. When he doesn't get a reply he presses on "you gonna call her?"

Jeongguk stops before looking at him and wiggling his eyebrows. He then proceeds to crumple the paper and toss it in the dustbin. "No."

Taehyung fights the smile that starts to creep on his face.

-
Hey babies, sorry for the late update.Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Your comments really being a smile to my face and motivate me ☺️ LOVE YOU.

P.s this is not edited, so sorry for any mistakes.