20

Jeongguk reluctantly wakes up the next morning. He had a long day and a equally long sleepless night filled with useless thoughts about his equally useless feelings about Taehyung.

Seriously, what is it about Taehyung? He's not as innocent as he looks and he's not as smart as he shows to be.

"Dude, do you plan on waking up?" Hoseok asks entering Jeongguk's room without knocking.

"Do you know the concept of knocking?" Jeongguk groans burying his face further in the pillow.

Hoseok snickers "nope."

"What if I was naked?" Jeongguk asks before looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok laughs before seating himself on the edge of Jeongguk's bed. "Nothing I've never seen before. I literally use to bathe you." Hoseok says wiggling his eyebrows.

Jeongguk scoffs "I wasn't even that young when you guys took me in, asshole."

"Anyways, come on freshen up and come out, we're getting breakfast made by boss—" Hoseok says before sighing loudly. Jeongguk doesn't pay him any heed—whatever.

"—and Taehyung, though Taehyung isn't doing anything more than clinging to Jongsuk." Hoseok continues and laughs when Jeongguk startles before frowning deeply.

"I don't want to come out. They'll be all lovey dovey in my face. I hate that." Jeongguk mumbles.

"Taehyung specially wants you to try the pancakes they're making." Hoseok drawls.

"Fuck you."

"I don't think it's me who you want to fuck, to be honest."

Jeongguk does indeed join them for breakfast later, Jongsuk is still making pancakes because Hoseok is a bottomless pit and surprisingly Jongsuk has somehow decided to indulge him because he's in a good mood.

And then, there's Taehyung. He has his chin propped on Jongsuk's shoulder and arms around his neck and legs around his husband's waist, completely hanging on him, while he rants about something, Jongsuk seems to be surprisingly listening to him as he nods along and gives his input in between.

Jeongguk wants to gag and shoot himself in the head at the same time.

"Good morning." He mumbles.

Taehyung instantly stops mid speech and looks at Jeongguk. "Hi! You were asleep for a long time." He comments.

Jeongguk raises his eyebrow and gives him a look "Yeah, because I didn't get much sleep yesterday night."

Taehyung looks amused "oh! I wonder why's that."

Jeongguk scowls at him. "Serve me breakfast."

Jongsuk chuckles "what's got your panties in a twist?"

Jeongguk doesn't reply just settles down on the table.

Taehyung hums as he detaches himself from Jongsuk and serves some pancakes to Jeongguk "it's the time of the month, I guess."

Jeongguk grits his teeth in annoyance before scowling. Yoongi and Namjoon start laughing at the whole exchange. Taehyung notices this and frowns. He leans down a bit, face right in front of Jeongguk's "hey, what's wrong?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.

Jeongguk waves his hand "no, just didn't want to wake up today."

Taehyung purses his lips and huffs.

He settles down beside Jeongguk and Jongsuk settles down in front of Taehyung.

"Do you want caramel syrup or chocolate?" Taehyung asks.

"Chocolate." Jeongguk grunts.

"Ooh, I like you." Taehyung says. Jeongguk's eyes momentarily widen before Jeongguk decides to interfere.

Jongsuk clicks his tongue "no babe. You like his choice."

"No he likes me." Jeongguk mumbles under his breath. Taehyung sucks in a sharp breath and elbows him in the ribs hard before giving him a look shut the fuck up are you mad?

Jeongguk smirks.

Taehyung has teased him a lot since he had arrived, maybe now it's his turn. When everybody is silently having breakfast except Taehyung and Jongsuk who're talking about random things, Jeongguk decides to slowly put his hand on taehyung's knee.

Taehyung chokes before sputtering.

Jongsuk immediately hands him a glass "baby, are you okay?" He asks, eyebrows pinches together.

Taehyung smiles, although it is strained. "Yeah, just—food went into the wrong pipe."

Taehyung's hand encloses Jeongguk's as he tries to get it off. Jeongguk doesn't relent, instead tightens his grip before slowly sliding his hand further up his thigh.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whisper-shouts.

Jeongguk innocently looks up at Taehyung "Yes Taehyung?" He says, rather loudly.

Taehyung narrows his eyes "pass me the jam please." Taehyung says instead.

Jeongguk slowly curls his fingers against taehyung's inner thigh, thumb grazing the bare skin.

"Bad choice of wearing shorts huh." Jeongguk teases,  laughing softly.

He glances at Taehyung who's flushes red, tensed, he's stuttering while talking to Jongsuk as well.

Yoongi who's sitting beside Jeongguk notices what's going on and nudges Jeongguk "dude stop it," he whispers "you won't live to see tomorrow if he catches you."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes and slides his hand further up taehyung's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch.

"Baby," Jongsuk says "you're flushed. Are you not feeling well?"

"N-no I'm fine." Taehyung stutters.

Jeongguk hooks his forefinger and thumb on the hem of taehyung's shorts and starts bunching it up further.

Taehyung instantly springs up from his seat.

Jongsuk and the others startle as well. "Babe?"

Jeongguk's hand falls.

"I need to pee and poop." Taehyung blurts out.

Jeongguk laughs loudly, Jongsuk joins him as well but he completely misses the point of it.

Taehyung rushes to the bathroom and maybe Jeongguk's the only one who noticed that Taehyung was sporting a semi hard on.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ^.^ thank you for reading <3