Chapter 1

Eren's POV
The pounding of my head was anything but funny. 'Let's go drinking' they said 'it will be fun' they said. I rolled my eyes feeling nothing but regret for drinking as much as I did. I can't even remember the so called "fun" events of last night and now I feel like shit. This time I mean it, I'm never drinking agai- my thoughts where cut short as I felt a strong arm of someone wrap around my waist and pull me into what I assume was there chest. I small hum came from whoever this person was as they berried there face into the crook of my neck. I began to panic a little, who the hell is this person?  'Stay calm Eren, just... get up slowly and leave' I nodded agreeing with my own thoughts before sitting up slowly.

When I was finally up I knew I wasn't at my own house. This room was all white, no colour at all, and stupidly clean. 'This room smells of bleach. Who ever this is must be a real clean freak.. who even cleans this much- oh god it can't be' Very hesitantly, I turned my head only to be met with his face. The face of the male who makes my everyday school experience hell. The one person no one wouldn't dare pick a fight with. Levi Ackerman.

Levi's POV
I slowly opened my eyes after noticing the warmth that I felt not long ago was no longer present. Sitting up slowly I was faced with a terrified looking Eren. Wait Eren? Oh no. Eren Jeager. The man I felt strongly for, from his hot temper to his caribbean eyes; he's perfect. I couldn't tell him this of course. No wonder he looks so scared. 'Wait what if he tells people? What if they find out in gay! I'm sorry Eren I have no choice here.'

Eren's POV
I was suddenly grabbed around the throat and pushed against the mattress, the smaller man towering over me with his signature emotionless expression. "Listen up you shitty brat. Flinching slightly I looked into his cold eyes. "If you tell anyone about this I'll fucking kill you, do you hear me?!" Fear struck through me, I could only nod my head in reply due to the pressure around my neck. "Good...." he everted his gaze awkwardly almost looking as though he was debating on something. He suddenly bent down and gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting me go completely. "Now get the fuck out of my house" I stared at his wide eyes for a few seconds before quickly scrambling to my feet, grabbing my cloths and running out  the room.

After returning home I flopped down onto my bed and let out a heavy sigh 'He... kissed me? But he hates me! Or dose he.. do I like him? Shit I don't know I'll worry about this tomorrow'

'Shit! Now he will think I like him! I mean I do but the brat can't know that. You just had to go kiss him didn't you Levi' I let out a "tch" before rolling my eyes 'I'm going to kill him tomorrow.'