Chapter 10

Eren's POV

2 weeks... that's how long I've been here, and if I'm being honest, I don't miss home in the slightest.

Levi's mom is amazing, and doesn't even begin to define me by my mothers actions. "Eren..." a monotone voice came from beside me, I flinched slightly, taking Levi by surprise.

"Sorry.." I smiled sheepishly, "I spaced out.." He only nodded in reply as he grabbed my backpack off the floor, throwing it at me. I caught it pathetically and stared up at him, pouting. The left side of his mouth twitched as he began to walk out of the room, leaving his own backpack behind.

"Come on brat, you're going to be late." I quickly scrambled to me feet, chasing after him, just as we where about to exit, there was a knock on the door.

Before I could even think, Levi swung open the door and looked up, making direct eye contact with my mother.
"Where's Eren?!" She snapped, looking past him and directly at me. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off as Levi slammed the door, "Levi!" I yelled; he turned to me.

"What?" He asked, looking slightly irritated by my mothers unexpected arrival. "I- uh..." 'he looks pissed.'

"Who was that Levi?" Kuchel called from the kitchen, "The bitch!" Levi called back. I stared daggers at him, he looked up at me with his usual pokerface. "What?" He asked innocently, appearing clueless to what he'd just said.

"Don't 'what' me" I spat, attempting to be HALF as intimidating as he was being. "My mother is many things but a bitch ain't one of them" I spoke firmly.
'How could be say that? I know they don't get along but that's over stepping the line!' I was getting ready to have a full blown rant until all my confidence was drained.

Levi smirked up at me, taking a step closer before pouting his lips. "I'm sorry..." he spoke cutely, placing a hand on my arm and stepped closer. The sound of my mother pounding on the door was almost inaudible as my full attention was on Levi. "I didn't mean was I said, that was impulsive and wrong of me.. do you forgive me babe?" He asked, stroking my upper arm and eventually draping an arm around my neck.

My face went 50 shades of red as I nodded in reply, "I-I for- forgive you.."

"Good." He spoke blandly, once again putting on a pokerface and walking away. "Well head to school after she's gone" was the last thing I heard him say before he exited the room completely.