Chapter 7

Eren's POV

To say the rest of the day went slowly would be an understatement; even when I stared intently at the clock.

When the final bell did ring however, a wave of nervousness washed over me. 'Where exactly am I meeting him?', as I walked out of the main doors I saw him; leaning against the entrance to smokers lane with a with his arms crossed and cigarette between his lips, glancing around casually. I gulped as his eyes landed on me, he pushed himself off the wall, grabbing cigaret in his right hand as he exhaled the toxic smoke.

"Want some?" He asked casually, extending his hand out to me. I quickly shook my head.

"I-I don't smoke..." He shrugged his shoulders before continuing to walk with me following like a lost puppy, all the school busses and students where our if sight now and I finally built up the nerve to speak. "So... where are we going?"

"My house", he answered calmly, causing me panic. His house? We're his mother lives? His mother as in the one who probably hates my guts? Kill me...

"Eh.. maybe I should just head home-" I was cut off by his drawing to a halt in front of a small, two story house that looked moderately clean from the outside. From the inside however? Immaculate. The cleanliness and organisation of this house puts other houses to shame.

"Levi?" A woman's voice called front e kitchen, I visually tenses up as a woman, Kuchel I think, walked out of the kitchen and into the living room were me and Levi where standing. Levi was first to speak, his monotone voice never failing him.

"You remember Eren?" A large smirk spread across Kuchel's face, taking me by surprise.

"Ah the boyfriend! How have you been honey?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly as she smiled sweetly.

"U-um... I'm fine thank you.." I said back, shifting around nervously. I had expected to be kicked out the moment I walked through the door, but clearly that wasn't the case.

After a few awkward minutes of me standing in the centre of the room whilst Levi and Kuchel exchanged words, I was suddenly grabbed by the wrist. I looked up surprised only to be met with the stormy grey eyes of Levi.

"We're going upstairs" He said simply, I only nodded in reply. Nervously trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

"Don't get carried away you two!" Kuchel yelled from downstairs causing blood to rush to my face and Levi to chuckle slightly.