Chapter 11

Levi's POV

Eren waved goodbye moments after entering the school building, leaving me still aggravated from this mornings events. Not only did his mother show up out of no where, she also made me late to class, and you know what they say: If you're late, why show up at all?

I slipped my phone out on my jeans pocket and opened up my contacts, clicking on the one titled: Commander Eyebrows🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I debated on texting him but knew he would be to 'consumed in the oh so important lesson' to reply. So, I hit the call button and waited impatiently for fucking ages (about 5 seconds) before he finally picked up the phone.

"Tch, finally." I rolled my eyes in announcing at having to wait so long, "this better be important Levi, I was in the middle of a very important-"
I cut the blond male off before any more bull shit could be spoken.

"I'm not going to class, come meet me" I stared ahead well keeping my emotionless expression, not that he could see it. After a few seconds a sigh could be heard from the other end of the line, "Fine, I'll meet you down smokers lane?" He questioned, I hung up the phone, him knowing by now that means yes.

I sighed and walked back out of the building; around the outside and down smokers lane. Erwin was already there waiting to me, much to my relief. I honestly can't be bothered waiting for someone as unimportant as Eyebrows.

"Hey Levi." He greater calmly, I replied with a simple 'tch' and rolled my eyes, mentally overjoyed that Shittyglasses didn't tag along. I pulled a grey box out of my hoodie pocket, opening the top, pulling out a cigarette and placing it between my lips. Erwin mimicked my movements as he too lit up a cigarette. After a few moments of peaceful silence I decided I may as well start a conversation, seeing as I'm the one who dragged him out here.

"So... how's Shitty Glasses?" I questioned, slightly raising a thin brow, attempting to act curious. "She's fine... how's Eren?" He smirked wide as I chocked on the toxic smoke and began coughing violently. I glared up at him and opened my mouth, preparing to speak until I was so rudely interrupted by loud laughing just around the corner of smokers lane.

Erwin looked down the lane curiously well I pretended I'd forgotten about the conversation we'd just had. "I'm going down there... you coming Levi?"

"Fuck off." I answered plainly, he look the hint and began walking down the lane, discarding his cigarette as he walked.

- Tiny time skip -

'Where the fuck is he? Not that I care, but-'
Before I could even finish my own thoughts, I heard a loud, masculine yell from down the lane. "LEVI!!"

'Erwin-!' I quickly ran down the lane as fast as I could, as I rounded the corner I saw a group of guys surrounding the tall blond. "Hey." I spoke calmly, causing all the men to turn around. I raised a brow and gave them the best glare I could master, "What the fuck do you scumbag think you're doing 'eh?" I looked down at Erwin, who was standing up and walking towards another figure.

There, being helped up by Erwin was my beloved Eren who looked at me with tears in his eyes. "L-Levi" He chocked out and began running towards me, only to be stopped by the horse face I never thought I'd have to deal with again. "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke cockily as he grasped onto Eren's wrist.
"Let him go" I practically growled, my emotionless complexion being replaced by one with pure anger. The few men that had previously stood at his side backed away in fear, only to bump right into Erwin who stared down at them with a look of pure hatred.

The horse face began laughing before speaking with confidence, "The first time you beat me up, you got lucky, I wasn't ready. You come any closer and we'll beat the living shit out of you"

"Is that so..." I taunted, preparing myself for what was to come next. "Yeah! So you better back up before we-" He cut himself off as a small smile came onto my face, surprising and scaring the living shit out of everyone.

"You and what army?"

Horse face's eyes widen in surprise as he quickly spun around, only to see that his so called 'friends' had left him alone.

All was quite before Eren spoke up in an innocent voice, "Levi, let's just go-" he was cut off when a fist collided with his face, causing him to fall to his knees.

I stared wide eyed as Jean began to scream at Eren to shut up, Eren returning the screams with soft cry's as he clutched his face. Slowly, my wide eyes narrowed as I look a step forwards. 'You're so dead.'

My fist had collided with his face before he even knew what was happening, Erwin quickly ran up behind me and lifted Eren off the floor, carrying him out of harms way as I began to beat the living shit out of Jean. I only stopped when I was completely out of breath, he was long unconscious at this point. His face covered in red as blood came from his mouth, nose and even ears. Large lumps had already started to form around both eyes and the skin of his face had split in some places.

Slowly, I stood up and faced the two males that stared at me in horror. I cleared my throat and began thinking of what to say, no one, and I repeat no one has ever seen me that angry before.

Finally, I opened my mouth and spoke. "Sorry."