Chapter 19

Eren's POV

We drove home feeling refreshed. No more secrets, no more lies. Levi told me about how he had killed his uncle and I had told him about that I didn't mind, and to be honest, I didn't. I mean sure, it's a big thing! But he had his reasons. I would have done the same.

I still love him just as much- if not more for telling me. It makes me feel closer to Levi, knowing something that only him and his mother know. It gives me hope that me and Levi can last for a very long time, hopefully forever.

I continued to stare out of the window as we drove home, only breaking eye contact with the world outside the window to offer loving glances Levi's way, and he did the same in return.

When we finally pulled up to the front of my house, my mother was waiting, as soon as she saw the car she stood from her place on the front step and stormed our way. I took in a shaky breath and began to grow nervous until a cold yet comforting hand was placed onto mine.

"You'll be fine Eren, just tell her." He spoke warmly. I smiled in return and confidently got out of the car as Levi stayed behind the wheel. I walked straight up to my mother, standing tall.

"Mum, I understand that and why you don't like Levi but... I love him. I'm moving out." I spoke bluntly, I saw her face go from anger to dread in a matter of seconds, she opened her mouth to speak but I quickly cut her off. "I'm only staying with Levi and his mother, so you will know where to find me when you learn to accept my decision and decide to give my boyfriend a chance. I could never be mad at you, but I love him more then I've ever loved anyone and I can't let you ruin that, mum... come over when you're ready to talk to me- us." I quickly corrected before giving her a warm and loving smile.

"Never." She spat coldly. "If you leave with him you are not my son!" my smile went from warm and loving to a sad one, but I kept smiling none the less. I walked back into the car and watched my mother disappear behind me, refusing to move and even giving us the dirtiest look possible.

It was only when I was sure that she couldn't see me that my smile finally failed me, and I broke into tears. Covering my face with my hands and crying loudly, letting my emotions all out.

Levi immediately brought the car to a halt and welcomed me into his arms, "shh" He spoke, "its going to be okay."

And I knew it would.

This is the end of the story guys! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me through this, I really appreciate it! I love you guys and all the love you gave me well writing this, it pushed me to finish this and thought it was short, I'm proud of it. I may do a part two in future but no promises, I feel as though the story has come to the perfect end.

Thanks again for reading and I hope to see you guys again soon Xx