Chapter 1

"Ahhhh!" screamed a 11-year-old boy. His cry echoed through the tower, his pain coming from within. He had navy blue hair and a red tattoo above and under his right eye.

"It's okay Jellal, don't be scared. I only need your body," a voice in his head whispered.

"No! Leave me alone!" Jellal screamed to the voice. Jellal was strong, but bit by bit, the voice took control. When the strange voice in his head was about to take the last free part of Jellal's will-

"Jellal!" a voice yelled as she burst in. In the doorway, stood a little girl with dark navy blue hair, soft brown eyes, and the same strange red markings as Jellal, but around her left eye.

For a brief moment, the happiness from seeing the little girl drove the voice back. It wasn't much, but it was all he needed.

Run. I can't keep him back much longer.

With tears streaming down her face, the little girl nodded. Turning around, she ran out of the doorway and down the long hallway.

Nodding with satisfaction, Jellal screamed once more as the voice finally took control.

Still running, the little girl dashed as fast as she could down the large, open hallway. Terrifying images painted and carved into the walls seemed to close in on her.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally slowed to a stop.

Catching her breath, she looked at an owl frieze on the wall. With both hands, she placed them on the owl's head and titled them. The owl's eyes glowed and it's entire body shifted to the left. Behind the owl, was a long, dark tunnel.

As tears streamed down her cheeks, the little girl ran down the tunnel and closed her eyes, and let the painful, unwanted memories seep in.