Chapter 12

It's been 7 years since that fateful day. The day the friendship of Jelina and Grey was born. The day Erza joined Fairy Tail.

And during that time period, Grey always made sure he had time to check on Jelina and Erza found a home in Fairy Tail.

Jelina herself changed. A bit.

She found a teacher that helped her not only how to use her magic, but how to also conserve her magic supply and to only use it in smaller amounts. Her teacher also taught her how to unleash that saved energy when needed, warning her to only use it we necessary.

She herself secretly taught multiple students magic and how to control it. She didn't do it for the money, she simply did it because she didn't want anyone to lose control of the magic and because well, honestly, she enjoyed it. The last ones were two boys and after them, she needed a break from teaching. Badly.

The guild hall was loud and noisy as usual. Quietly, she slipped in, glided in the shadows and to the request board. After 7 years, jobs, training and reading were her cure for boredom. Which meant that 75 percent of her money was donated to orphanages, charities, and funds.

Natsu threw a table. It hit Grey. The fight started. The guild joined.

Jelina sighed. 'Typical,' she thought.

Then she smiled. After all, there's no way she could be angry at them. Fairy Tail was just being Fairy Tail.

It hit Erza. The table. The entire fight stopped. Jelina could feel the anger start to rise from her.

'Inhale, exhale,' she secretly thought to Erza.

Erza kept a composed face. Until she looked down. Then the rage went over the top. And a hell broke loose.

'The poor cake,' Jelina thought sadly.

Then she felt it. A huge urge to sleep. It hit her like a wave, almost drowning her. The drowsiness overwhelmed her. She saw that the other guild members felt it to. Most were already past out.

The guild doors flew open. A man in black walked in. Strapped to his back were four staffs, in his hand, another. Each crafted differently from the other. A cloak draped his shoulders. His face was covered, but his aura seemed so, familier. Like she felt it before. Yet she didn't.

It was kind, but stern. Gentle, but ferm. Closed, yet in a way, open.

The answer dawned her. She gasped ever so quietly. 'Him,' she realised. The discovery of the man behind the mask broke her free of his enchantment. Her brain twisted and turned, trying to find the solutions to how, she didn't even notice him walk out the door.

Slowly, the spell began to left. Jelina was out the door by then.

Outside, she saw him start to disappear. Desperately, she grabbed him. And they emerged, in the forest, on the other side of the door to her house.

Jelina heard him gasp beside her. She turned and looked at him.

"What?" Jelina asked.

"No one's ever manage to pull me of course like that before," he said quietly. "How'd you do it?" he asked.

Jelina looked at him. The man she thought he was would have known how she did it.

"Who are you?" Jelina asked, ignoring his question.

"Mystogan," He replied.

Jelina raised a eyebrow.

Quicker than lightning, she ripped off his mask. And blue hair came into view. Jelina gasped.