Chapter 7

Jelina floated, pointlessly, in a magic bubble she created. In the great blue sea.

She was so tired from creating the bubble that all she could do was sit in the bottem of the bubble and recover. And think.

About Jellal. And Erza. And the R system. And Grampa Rob.

Grampa Rob. Immediately, Jelina's hand flew up to her necklace. She had to cherished it. It was all she had left of him. Tears threatened to fall.

'No,' she thought, shaking her head.' I can't cry, Grampa Rob wouldn't want me to.'

Moving her thoughts from Grampa Rob, she thought about Jellal. How he was possessed. She remembered feeling an Ark of Time user behind the possession. But Ark of Time is considered Lost Magic. But Jelina knew she couldn't wrong. But if her memory is correct, someone else was behind the Ark of Time mage. Someone that could only be . . .

Jelina clenched her fist thinking about that person. By the time she collected herself and her rage, she felt a warm liquid seeping from her fist. Looking down, she saw that her nails had dug in to her flesh, causing blood to flow.

'Darn it,' she thought angrily, closing the wound. 'Hey! My magic's back!'

Looking up, she saw a blur of red. Scarlet red.

Erza.

Quickly, she moved her bubble closer to Erza, then pulled her in.

Looking at Erza's body, she immediately began to heal all of her cuts, and bruises.

'I missed my magic,' she thought fondly. Then she checked to see if Erza was going to wake up.

Sure that she won't wake up, she reached for Erza's forehead and thought, 'I'm sorry Erza, I promise that I will only look into your most recent memories.' With that, see placed her hand on Erza's forehead.

Then she saw what happened. Erza, starting the revolt. Erza on the battlefield, talking to a boy she assumed to be Simon. Getting saved by Grampa Rob. Using magic for the first time. Freeing Jellal.

Jelina gasped, and pulled back from Erza. Taking a deep breath, she reached again, ready for what could happen next.

It was worse then she thought. Jellal muttering about freedom. Erza, almost getting killed by Jellal. And Jellal threating Erza with the death of her, and his former, friends.

Jelina gasped as she pulled away from Erza.

'Jellal. What did you do to poor Erza?' Jelina thought as tears began to fall. But soon, those tears turned to tears of rage. 'How could you? How could you!' she thought. But it wasn't Jellal she was mad at.

Her eyes turned red. Her hair began to float, and a dark aura seeped out of her body. She clenched her fist, but stopped as she heard a cry of pain.

Looking down, she saw Erza, pain written all over her face.

'I will kill you,' she vowed angrily and silently. 'For doing this to me, Jellal, that Ark of Time user, and poor Erza.'

With that, she cast a spell on Erza, one that will make sure she gets to shore safely. And then she pushed Erza out of the bubble. She watched her get pushed away by the currents, until she was out of site.

Then Jelina collapsed. And cried. Into the sea.

And the sea understood, swallowed her pain and her emotions.

Forever.