idk

Justin's POV

Amanda: you sure you wanna sleep over at raegan's. My mom asked

Me: yes. I say unsure

Amanda: ok be safe

I go upstairs and pack my bag. The only boyfriend that I had sleep overs with was Bryce and clearly that relationship didn't go well. Raegan and I have never really "cuddled" cause he normally fo somewhere to hang out.

I finished packing and go back outside were raegan is waiting for me. We get to Raegans and a lot of people are still here but alot also left.

Raegan: they'll leave soon. Raegan said closing his bedroom door

Me: ok...can I shower

Raegan: of course. He walks out of his room and comes back and hands me a blue towel that has his name on it. I look at the towel and look at his name on it.

Raegan: all of our towls have our names on them not just me.

Me: ok I said laughing

Me: thank you

Raegan: I'm gonna shower in my sister's bathroom you can shower in mine

I go in his bathroom and it's breath taking it's so big I look in the mirror and at the bottom left corner there's a little picture of me I smile at myself. And walk to the shower to turn is on I've never seen a shower and a bathtub separate mmm.i  touch the water and it's warm I got in got my body wet raegans soap smells really good I wash my body and then washed my hair.

I got out the shower dried my body put on my basketball shorts and then took the towel and dried my hair I put my binder back on and a shirt your're not supposed to sleep in binders but since I'm sleeping with someone I'm just gonna sleep with it on. I open the bathroom door and see raegan shirtless fixing the bed. He turned around and smiled at me.

Raegan: you tired. He said coming to me

Me: yes. He put his head in the crock of my neck and kissed it gently I love when he does this he put his hands under my shirt I froze cause I knew he felt my binder he lifted his head and looked at me.

Raegan: why are you wearing this. He said chuckling

Raegan: take it off he said trying to take my shirt off

Me: no. I whined

Raegan: come on take it off you'll regret it in the morning

I nodded

He walked away and came back with a hoodie

Raegan: this is will be big on you but it's comfortable

Me: thank you

Raegan: should I leave the room or-

Me: no you can stay just turn around

Raegan: okay. He turned around and I took of my binder and shirt and put on his hoodie. It was big on me but comfortable.

Me: ok I'm done. He turned around and laughed at me a little

Raegan: is it too big I have a smaller one.

It's is really big on me

Me: no. It's comfortable thank you

Raegan: you're welcome. Come on let's sleep. I'm so nervous and I know i shouldn't be I just am

Me: do I sleep in bed with you.

Raegan: I mean yeah if you want or  sleep on the couch  I nodded and turned the direction in the couch

Raegan: no baby I'm just kidding you sleep with me. Be said grabbing my arm.

Me: yeah I was too. I said smiling even though I was serious.

He chuckled and we crawled into bed  he wrapped his arms around me and I did the same I baried my head in his chest. He was so warm and ughhh this feels nice why haven't we done this before.

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck I opened my eyes and raegan was on top of me kissing my neck. I gripped his hair and closed my eyes again he stopped and lifted his head and looked down at me.

Me: why'd you stop. I whined

Raegan: because we have to get up

Me: can't we stay here. I said trying to pull him back down but failed

Raegan: nope. He said getting off the bed

Raegan: I wanna go see a movie

Me: uhgg what movie. I say sitting up.

Raegan: the new Avengers movie.

Me: ok. I said and got out of his bed and walked over to my backpack.

Raegan: here put this on. He said throwing me a shirt. I looked at the shirt and it was an avengers shirt.

Me: why

Raegan: because we're all gonna match.

Me: who is all.

Raegan: just some friends that's ok isn't it

Me: yeah of course.

Raegan and I finish getting dressed and then left to go to the movies.

Me: so whos all gonna be there.i ask as raegan drives

Raegan: just a couple of people from school

We pull up in the parking lot of the movie theater and I see a group of guys out side raegan and I walk up to them and only one face stands out BRYCE!!!!

Enjoy..... PEACE!!!!