thats how it happened

Raegans POV
I woke up on the couch next to Justin I look at the time and it's 7:50 school starts at 8:30. I wake Justin up and he shower together we didn't do anything we just quickly showed Justin changed the bandages in his head and I changed the ones on my hand and we. Went to the car.

I got in justins car and put the key in the ignition but I didn't start it I started at the steering wheel.

Justin: it's ok baby take your time. He said with his hand on my knee.

I took a deep breath and started the car I out the car in reverse and slowly backed out of the driveway. I put the car in drive. And drove down the street. I kept the music of and payed close attention to my surroundings.

We made it to school but we were late. We said bye and he went to first period. I walked in class and the light where off and then news was playing. I heard the video say my name?

I looked at the smart board and and my picture and Justin's on the news they were talking about the car accident.

The light turned on and the teacher made eye contact with me.

Teacher: let's give raegan a round of applause.

The class turned around to where I was and started clapping for me.

Kid: So what happened to your car you had one of the nicest cars

Me: my dad is getting it fixed.

Kid: what was it like getting in a car accident. A nother kid asked

Teacher: guys calm down I'm sure raegan doesn't want to talk about the accident.

.

Lunch came around and I went to my normal seat and Justin was there that's wierd he's never at lunch.

Me: hey I said sitting down next to him

Me: you don't have theater today

Justin: no I do I just wanted to be with you.
I smiled and kiss him and kinda got carried away.

Kale: hey fags stop. Justin pulled away and giggled and hide his face in my shoulder.

.

After school Justin and I go back to his house Justin was super tired. I watched him sleep witch made me think justin was right that little car accident was nothing I'm gonna be with Justin forever and forever will be a long time he will aways be dork

time skip end of senior year

Kale: we did it bitches. Kale screams at our graduation party

Aj: smile my mom says as she takes our picture.

The party was fun it started to dial down a little but kale and Justin and some other people were still at my house.

I know I said I was gonna give Justin a promise ring on our 6th month anniversary but I didn't do it. We're both 18 I really do want him forever I'm gonna see him to marry me

I bring Justin to the balcony in the back yard and we watch the party.

Me: Justin you know I love you right

Justin: yeah I know. He said cocky. I playfully rolled my eyes

Me: Justin I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I know I've said that so many times and haven't done anything to prove it to you but I hope this proves it.

I pull out a black box and get on one knee. Justin gasped and takes a step back.

Me: Justin

Justin: yes. He asked with his voice cracking and tears in his eyes.

Me: will you marry me Justin.

Justin: yes yes. He says crying.  I'm not good at this stuff lol

Justin tackles me before I could stand back up he cries into my shoulder I stand up with him still on me and I pull his head out from my shoulder and kiss him passionately.

We go back down to the party and tell everyone we're engaged everyone congratulates us and we enjoy the rest of the party.

Time skip present day

But that was a while ago now we are happily married we have two kids we live in LA with my Best friend kale and his girl we have a few pets everything is great justin finally got bothering surgeries.

So that's how it happened that's how I met my dork.

The end I hope you enjoyed this story I know the ending just came out of no where sorry but this book is over. But my new book is out right now so go read it...PEACE!!!