im ready

Justin's POV
I am really ready to have sex with raegan i love him so much. I really wasn't sure about ever having sex with raegan but when he cried earlier about how he thought he was like Bryce. Which is not true I knew I could do it.

He's so much better than Bryce he's caring and gental and patient.

Me: raegan let's go back to the hotel

Raegan: why you don't like this. He said reffing to the boat ride

Me: no I do like it this is lovely..but i wanna do some stuff. I said smirking

Raegan: are you sure

Me: yes. I said smiling

He smiled and rowed us back to shore. He rushed to the hotel. Raegan opened the door and peaked his head im no one was here we walked in giggling. He cloesd the door and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to kiss me. He put his hands under my but and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He carried me to our room and put me on the bed we continued to kiss aggressively. I felt his boner against my inner thigh. I lightly moaned into the kiss he broke the kiss and looked down at me he took his shirt off and I did the same he looked down at my binder and so did I I took it off and threw it on the floor. He smiled and went down to my chest and kissed me.

He kissed my nipples and lightly sucked that felt really good I tangeld my fingers in his hair and moaned a little he moved up my chest to my neck and bit down. Oh boy he definitely left a mark. I thought to myself. I let him kiss my neck even though I really didn't want hickeys I let him do it.

But I couldn't wait anymore I wanted him now I needed him. As he kissed my body I started undoing his pants he got the concept and took his pants off as he took his off I took mine off along with my boxers.

Raegan took his boxers off and his member sprung up and went above his belly button he was huge. I don't know if it was because he was going I side me but he was bigger than what I saw in the shower for sure.

Raegan: tell me if it hurts ok. I nodded

He slowly entered me. I frowned my eyebrows a little and raegan stopped.

Raegan: does it hurt.

Me: no just pressure. He nodded and kept going depper. He was fully in me he looked at me and I nodded he pulled out not all the way out most of the way. Instantly I felt pleasure not a lot but enough to get my attention.

He kept thrusting slowly it felt good but I wanted more much more.

Me: you can go faster this doesn't hurt

Raegan: oh I didn't know if this was feeling good or not

Me: well it does but I want more go faster. I said slapping his bare back. He chuckled and picked up his pace.

I gasped a little at the sudden movement and pleasure. He put his head in the crock of my neck.

Raegan: uh you're tight baby. He groaned and lifted his head up and flipped his hair out if his eyes

Me: it's Been a while. I moaned

He put his head on my forehead all you heard was small uhs escaping my mouth and him groaning occasionally. He sat up and spreaded my legs wider and he went deeper I moaned loudly arching my back and frowning my eyebrows. He came back on top of me.

He kept thrusting but he went faster and deeper he hit my g- spot and I lost it.

Me: o-omg ra-raegan. I screamed loudly. I dug my nails in his back he hissed a little but kept going. He kept hitting my g- spot and I kept screaming.

Me: raegan k-keep hi-hitting that uhhh

Raegan: tell me how good I make you feel. He said in a breathy tone. I could barely speak anymore this felt to good.

Me: yo-you m-make me fe-feel -s-so g-ood. I moaned out.

Raegan: are you close. He said in my ear

Me: yes s-so close but d-dont stop.

As raegan kepts thrusting faster and harder I wrapped my legs around him. I screamed one last time clawing his back and squirted all over him. He pulled out and came on my stomach.

He got up and grabbed a face towel and wipped my cum off him and wipped his off me. He threw it in the bathroom and got back on top of me. We were both breathing heavily.

Me: that was amazing. I said smiling and panting.

Raegan: it really was. I'm glad my fist time was with you. He said leaning down to kiss me.

That was his first time that was amazing the best sex I've ever had I wish my first time was with him. Raegan was so good at this it was like he's done this so many other times.

Raegan disconnected our lips.

Raegan: come let's shower. I nodded and pulled him back down and peaked his lips a few times and then we went to shower.

I don't normally do smut so this is wierd for me but enjoy...PEACE!!!