idk

Justin's POV
I woke up naked with the covers on top of me. I smiled cause I remember what happened last night. I looked over and raegan was gone I sat up and saw the bathroom door partially opened and I heard the shower.

I layed back down. There was no point in taking a shower last night cause when we got out raegan and I had sex a few more times before going to sleep. Doing it with raegan isn't just sex it's making love with the person I love. Ugh I love this kid.

I heard the water turn off and heard the shower curtain open. A few seconds later raegan walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist and one on his shoulders.

Raegan: morning babe. He said drying his hair

Me: morning

Raegan: today's our last full day tomorrow we leave. He turned around to grab his suitcase and I saw the damage I left on his back. His back was covered in scratch marks.

Me: dang someone did a number on your back.

Raegan: I wonder who. He said walking to me. He climbed on top of laughing. His hair was still very wet.

Me: get off you hair is dripping on me. I laughed trying to push him off.

He laughed and shook his head so more water fell on me.

Me: raegan stop. I whined he countinued now tickling me.

Me: stop stop. I gasped really big cause it was hard to breathe. He stopped and kissed my cheek.

Raegan: get dressed we're going to get food.

*Time skip*

Aj: so did you guys have fun last night.

Raegan and I looked at each other. Raegan swallowed his food and answerd.

Raegan: uh yeah we had a lot of fun.

Rizzy: yeah I heard some of the fun they were having. My eyes widdend.

Aj: what do you mean rizzy

Raegan looked at rizzy and shook his head no telling him not to say anything.

Aj: you guys are having sex. She said clearing her throat and putting her fork down.

Raegan and I looked at each other

Aj: we don't mind you guys being sexually active just be safe

Raegan: Justin's on T mom. He said a little annoyed. Don't know if I said that but Justin's on T

We finished eating and then we all went a museum together not our choice but raegans mom wanted us to go.

The museum was fun so far we were in the sea animal part there was animals you could touch and ones you just looked at threw glass I was reading something about octopus. When I was interrupted.

Me: raegan you scared me

Raegan: sorry. He said smashing his lips into mine. He was kissing me aggressively he put his hands on my waist band and started pulling my pants down.

Me: baby we can't do this here. I said breaking the kiss.

Raegan: why not. He whined

Me: beacuse we're in public. I said in a duh type of way.

Aj: boys come on we're going to a different section.

Raegan: we're gonna go to the bathroom we'll find you guys. Raegan says dragging me to find a bathroom.

Me: raegan can we wait. He kept walking and we walked into a single person bathroom.

Raegan: we found a spot let's just do it. I didn't really want to do this here but the thought of him inside me I needed him.

I started to undo my pants and he did the same. Raegan stopped and walk over to the door to lock it. Thank God he did that would have been horrible if someone walked in.

He came back over with his pants completely off and so where mine he lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. He put all of himself inside me at once it kinda hurt cause he thrusted I'm fast.

Me: ahhh. I moan out of pain. He kept thrusting and it felt good again.

We left our shirts on so I griped on to raegans shirt. Raegan held on to my sides as my back harshly brushed up and down againsted the wall.

I tried being quit but he was to good it was hard to keep my moans in. I moaned loudly and raegan put his hand over my mouth.

Raegan: be quit babe. Im almost there. I took his hand of my mouth.

Me: m-me t-too. I stuttered. I was reaching my high and I felt raegans dick twitch inside me.

He came inside of me. I felt his warm liquid shoot in side me witch cause me to cum on his dick. He rode out our highs and he let me down gently while breathing heavily.

He smiled at he while panting and kissed me I kissed him back.

Me: you were fast.

Raegan: don't worry we can do this again when we get back to the hotel. I smiled and we kissed again.

We put our pants back on and walked to find the others. We found them in outer space section of the museum.

After the museum went back to the hotel to change for a fancy dinner raegan and I might have did some stuff while getting dressed.

Raegan: are you ready to leave tomorrow

Me: kinda but I'm not ready for the flight

Raegan: me either

This is crap but thanks for 1k enjoy....PEACE!!!!