cliff diving

Justin's POV
Patrick: what are we doing today. Raegan's dad asked ask we get breakfast

"Cliff diving" Raegan, Tessa, and cliff yelled

Aj: Henry and lilie can't go cliff jumping there are too little

Patrick: right but I think the big kids can handle going by themselves...right. he says looking at us.

"Yes" they all respond

Aj: ok we'll get changed

Raegan and I go to our room and I can tell he's very exited he got changed very fast. I turned around and put on my swimming binder on and put on my trunks and grab my towel.

Rizzy: by mom

Raegan: by

Tessa: we'll be back

Aj: hey hey wait it's 12:30 we meet back at
4:00 and if you leave the cliff you need to tell me

"Ok"

We climbed the cliff that was pretty easy the hard part was gonna be jumping off.

everyone takes their shirts off Tessa had on a bikini with shorts and raegan and rizzy just had trunks.

It was a far jump it didn't look like we climbed that much

Rizzy: who's going first. He said shaky

Tessa: uh you

Rizzy: no I'm good Justin. Oh hell no I'm not jumping

Me: uh I'm good.

Tessa: ok raegan you go

Raegan: can we all go at the same be time

"Ok"

Tessa: hold hands. I backed away so no one would grab my hand

Raegan: 1..2..3

And they all jumped. I heard a splash and I looked and saw no one then they all popped up. They all started laughing

Rizzy: Justin you didn't jump
He yelled looking at me

Me: no. I yelled back

Raegan: why not

Me: I'm scared

Raegan: it's not that bad we'll come back up and we can go again.

They started swimming to shore.
They came back up breathing heavy. They went back to the edge of the cliff.

Raegan: come on Justin. I slowly walked to him and held his hand. He turned towards me and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. I was terrified. And he could tell.

Raegan: you'll be ok just keep looking at me he said smiling and looking in to my eyes. He got closer to the edge my back was facing the water so I couldn't look down.

Raegan: 1 2 3. I felt him jump I immediately grabbed on to him tighter. The fall felt like it took awhile until we we're completely submerged under water.

We came back up and looked at each other he leanded in to kiss me I leaned in our lips met and moved in sync I could taste the salt water on his lips he could probably tast it on mine. We felt two large splashes on us and we pulled away and saw Tessa and rizzy heads come up from under the water.

Raegan: you guys are idiots

Tessa: sorry not our fault you guys wanted to have a make out session in the middle of the ocean.

Raegan: we're not in the middle there's land right there

Tessa: what ever

Rizzy: let's have a chicken fight

Tessa: oh my God yes let me get on your shoulders rizzy.. Justin get on Raegans

Raegan let go of me and I unwrapped my legs from him he went under water then i felt his head under me I lifted up and I was on his shoulders. Tessa was already on rizzy back.

Raegan got closer to him and Tessa and I tried to push each other off.

Raegan start cheering me on and rizzy cheers Tessa on. I push Tessa backwards and Tessa falls off.

Me: we win I yell

Rizzy: Tessa you suck Justin get on my shoulders I want a partner that will try

Tessa: I did try Justin is stronger than he looks we played a few more rounds till we got tired and decided to rest on the beach.

I look at my phone And it says 4:20

Me: hey wait time are we supposed to be back at the hotel.

Rizzy: yeah what time

Raegan: oh my God we we're supposed to be there 20 minutes ago. We gather all are stuff and run back to the hotel.

Enjoy.... PEACE!!!!