Introduction

You dont have to be a beyblade fan to read this but it would be better if you are. This is a metal fight beyblade fanfiction.  Everyone is around 15 or 16 years old. Here are their roles:

Madoka
She is sweet and kind. She always helps people out but when she's angry, you better watch out.

Hikaru
the class secretary who is always attentive. She is very responsible and kind.

Kenta
a boy with a kind heart but not very tough on his own. He never gives up if it means for his friends but still.....

Ryuga
The strong silent type. Ryuga is the strongest teen in school and is still undefeated in battle. He doesn't care much about friends but he is very independent and resourceful. Once some bullies messed with him but that turned out to be a big mistake for them.

Kyoya
He is like Ryuga except he used to be one of the bullies at his school until Gingka changed him to the righteous path. He is very muscular like his rival Gingka and they are the best of pals now.

Benkei
He is the heavy eater in the class who can finish all the slop that the canteen can offer no matter how gross it is.

Yuki
He is the nerd that is very excited about learning but is generally weak when it comes to beyblade or any physical activity

Masamune
He always brags about himself but at the end of the day, he always flunks his tests😑

King
He is masamune's best friend and the two are like brothers. But unlike masamune, he isn't just all talk. He is very strong and some of the girls like him.

Tsubasa
He is the Idol of the girls because he is calm and intelligent.  He never loses his cool and he can give good advice

Yu
He is the smallest kid in class and the youngest too. He can get cranky if things dont go his way though.

Aleksei.
He is the smartest kid in school. Sometimes people dont understand him because he uses very advanced words but hey, atleast he's smart.

Julian
He is the most talented and productibe student. He gets perfect scores in all his tests, he joins all the extra curricular activities and he is the head of every club and the supreme student goverment(SSG).
many girls admire him but he has no time for such things

Sophie and Wells
They are a couple that many admire. They are in perfect sync and are always the favorite pick for the music and dance teacher to demonstrate something.

Jack
He is the artist maniac of the school. All he cares about is art and there is nothing that can change that.

Damian
The school bully. He and his gang basically make all the other students do what they want. But Damian is very smart so he knows his ways of how to avoid detention and yet still get what he wants.

Dashan
He is a master of kung fu. He trains very hard everyday to become the best he can possibly be. He has iron focus and can concentrate on every test.

Mei-Mei
She is an asian transferee who came to this country only a few weeks ago. She's still having trouble with english but dang she's kinda hot.

Chaoxin
He is the lady killer of the school. He has above average looks but the real reason girls admire him is because of his extreme confidence.

Tithi
A very shy student who wants to make friends but is just too shy.

Gingka
He was the strongest blader at his school in elementary and is a person to look up to. He makes friends with everybody and is very kind. He is very strong not just in beyblade but physically too. He has 2 weaknesses though.
1. He's not exactly smart
2. He loves hamburgers
He is selfless and will do anything to protect his friends.

There are still tons of other students but i just wanted to get these students out of the way first.

Ok now for the teachers.

Ryo
He is the school principal but still teaches math and english. He is very kind and always encourages students to do their best at what they are best at.

Doji
Students hate this teacher as he always gives pop quizes even though he barely teaches his students. He teaches tle but honestly is terrible at it.

Coach Steel
He is the P.E teacher of the school. He can be funny but is very strict. If you misbehave, that calls for 5 more laps of jogging. If you curse, thats 30 more push-ups.

Dynamis
He is Religion teacher and is a man with great faith. He devoted his life to God and is teaching the students about him with a pure heart.

Ziggurat
He used to be a neorologist and scientist but as he is growing older, he decided to become a teacher. He always pushes students to get a grade of 100% but only about 3 are capable of doing so. He teaches science class.

Ryutaro
He teaches arts class but is somehow outclassed by the topstudent in drawing, Jack.

Teru
She is the music teacher and has incredible ears for any instrument.

Anyway that's all so lets get straight into the story.