Life or Death!

Last time on beyblade.
When Rago started molesting madoka and her friends, Gingka stepped in to try and save the day. But battling Rago  proved to be to hard. And after even using 2 Ultimate Moves, Rago's Nemesis was still too strong. After crushing Gingka and Pegasus, Rago's gang beat the living sh*t out of Gingka. After the gang retreated and the girls were freed, they quickly rush to Gingka's aid. His condition doesn't look good as he is at the brink of death, will he survive? Find out now.

 His condition doesn't look good as he is at the brink of death, will he survive? Find out now

O my gosh! Gingka! Madoka cried with the redhead's head on her lap.
An ambulance arrived 10 minutes after the incident on the scene. They tried giving him first aid, calling for help and some strangers even came. He was barely breathing, unconscious  and bleeding on many places.

When the ambulance arrived tgey took Gingka inside but they only had room for one extra person to come along. Madoka made it clear she wanted to go and her friends didnt stop her. The people inside the ambulance were doing everything they could to help him at the moment. They were almost at the ambulance when suddenly Gingka seemed to stop breathing.

Madoka quickly noticed as on of them checked his pulse. It was gone and they panicked a little. Madoka was getting extremely worried while tears were running down her cheeks. They arrived at the hospital and they quickly rushed him to the ER. Madoka followed suit but was stopped by a nurse telling her that she's not allowed inside. Madoka refused but couldn't enter no matter what she said. So she waited.

First 15 minutes passed then 30, then an hour, 2 hours. It was getting late but she was still engulfed in sadness the entire time.

She called her parents to tell them she was coming home late and almost collapsed from crying when she told them why. At first her dad thought the boy was aying macho for doing that but hearing his daughter cry made him realize just how brave an act he actually did. The other girls called the police and Gingka's dad was contacted too. He soon arrived there and sat next to Madoka. They were talking for a while and Madoka slowly calmed down. They were interrupted when two doctor's came out of the door. They overheard their conversation when one said to the other: well what are you gonna tell his family? That he's perfectly fine? That its all sunshine and rainbows? They're gonna snap when they find out. The other replied: relax. You're so unprofessional. There are worse things thst happen at a hospital.
Gingka's dad finally spoke up and asked about the condition of his son. One was nervous while the other was totally cool as he told him: I'm sorry to have to inform you but...

Find out next time on MFBHS😉