Who's ready for dance class?

-Author note-

I know Teru is a boy in the original mfb but i just needed a female teacher cause the amount of boys in mfb is just insane. I can only think of like 5 girls in mfb. So anyway if you wanna be part of this story just leave your name,bey,eye color, hair color, personality and any catch phrases. Cause otherwise im gonna need to make some oc's. Alright enjoy the chapter.
_______________________________________

Teru: who's ready for dance class?
Most boys: ugh...
Masamune: why do we have to do this?
King: it's so uncool.
Teru: dancing is a great way to let your body feel the breeze in the air move with the.....
*some people already so not into it*
Gingka: this cannot get any worse.
Tsubasa: GINGKA DO-
Teru: alright sophie and wells please demonstrate the dance steps from page 5.
The couple came forth and started doing their thing.
Ryuga: it just got so much worse
Gingka: well atleast it can't get any worse.
Ryuga and Tsubasa: no dont sa-
Teru: ok splendid. Everybody find a partner.
Ryuga:*the most depressive face* great...
Madoka was with Hikaru,Sarah, and two more new friends named Silver and Diane.
Sarah: great who in the world is gonna pick someone like me as a partner.
Madoka: i know right..
*silver makes her way over to Gingka*
Madoka: whats she doing?
Diane: probably asking for Gingka to be her partner.
Madoka: what?! But I...
Sarah: are you Jealous?
Madoka: n-no its nothing *awkward laugh*
Hikaru: look!
Diane: oh looks like Gingka said no so she's going with Tsubasa.
Madoka: but why would he say no? Silver is a beautiful girl an-
Hikaru: now's your chance.
Madoka: huh?
*all of them pushing madoka over there*
Madoka looked back to them while walking and mouthed: i hate you guys.
Hikaru mouthed back: we love you too.
Madoka: hihih- oh sorry. (Walked against someone)
Aleksei: are you ok my sweet Madoka?
Madoka:*still blushing from thinking of Gingka* y-yeah i was just going to..
Aleksei: why is your face so red? Are you in love with me or something?
Madoka: n-no i was just going to..
Aleksei: come. I'll be your partner. *Takes her hand and pulls her the other way.*
Madoka: w-wait. G-Ging (covers her mouth to not let that name spill out of her mouth)
Gingka: hmm? I thought i heard someone call out to me.
Ryuga: hey look over there bud. That girl you saved the other day is partnering with the smart kid.
*Kyoya walks over*Kyoya: aww. You should kick his ass and take her back.
Gingka: nah. I guess a smart girl like her wants to be around people like him.
Kyoya: hahaha your so sad.
Hikaru: hey kyoya.
Kyoya was a little startled from her.
Hikaru: wanna be my partner? Otherwise you might be stuck with one of the fangirls. *pulls him over to where the other couples are*
Kyoya: what are you... Let Go of Me!
Hikaru: what are you doing? Do you not like me or something?
Kyoya: n-no its not that im just...
Ryuga grabs Hikaru's hand and says: I'll be your partner you beautiful water angel.
Hikaru: oohoohooo. Now there's a real charmer. Tough luck Kyoya.
Kyoya: w-wha? I...you...
Gingka: aww so sad😂
Kyoya: why you. You lost your perfect partner as well.
Gingka: Hikaru is your perfect partner?
Kyoya: *sweatdrops* I never.... I'm outta here.

Eventually everybody found a partner. They were doing some dance moves and class was finally over. It was last period so everybody went home that day.

The girls were walking home together on the sidewalk while talking.
Silver: Tsubasa is so flawless when it comes to dancing. I wish he would ask me out.
Sarah: he still hasn't? Ugh that is soo childish.
Hikaru: Ryuga is pretty good himself. I never thought about him as a partner but he's really muscular and tall. He makes kyoya look like a kitty cat.
Sarah: you mean a pus-
Everybody else: lalalalalala we can't hear you! LALALAALALA.

*meanwhile with the guys*

Ryuga: you were such a pussy back there.
Kyoya: shut up! Unlike you, i have a little pride.
Gingka: dude she literally walked up to you and as-
Kyoya: I KNOW I KNOW. JUST SHUT UP ALREADY.
Both Ryuga and Gingka couldn't help but smirk at the situation.
They came to a crossing with either going straight, left or right. The three friends and rivals parted ways and said their goodbyes.

Gingka walked to his house thinking about the whole day. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a yell coming from further down the street. He quickly ran towards the screeching. It became louder and louder. It then suddenly disappeared. He was terrified from what that might have been because the screams were just too familiar somehow. He ran a bit more but quickly walked back a few steps and gasped at what he saw. He couldn't believe his eyes. He must have been dreaming, no wait. More like a nightmare. Of what Gingka first felt as fear quickly turned into anger when he saw a certain person appear before the other bodies.
Gingka: why you..😠
???: it's been a while you f*cking assh*le.

Aaaaaand cliffhanger. I see lots of people do these so i thought why not. Anyway i hope you enjoy and make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter of Metal Bey High School.