Metal Bey High School

It was an early morning and the air was cold as students started to walk into the school. Summer was over and the students all needed to get back to their daily life known as school.

Madoka was new to this school and she had no friends yet so she was very nervous for her first day. Her father dropped her off and gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek along with a hug. "Have a nice day sweetie" the man yelled at her. "Dad! Im not a child anymore" the brunnete shouted back. "I know"

She made her way inside where many students were talking or laughing and walking in separate directions. She had no idea where to go. A blunette approached her and asked are you new here? Yes could you possibly show me around? Sure I can the blunette exclaimed. My name is Hikaru by the way. Oh um... im Madoka. Pleased to meet you they said in unison.

There were some pictures hanging of class photos and high achievers from some of the former students.

Madoka: woah who's that?
Hikaru: that is Julian Konzern. He is the best in every subject and the winner of every contest he enters and trust me, he enters alot of them.
Madoka: what about him?
Hikaru: that is Aleksei. He is probably the smartest student in this school.
Madoka: woah amazing people.

They walked a bit further and madoka looked at a class photo. She saw a scary looking man with blue hair and an evil smile.
Madoka: who's that guy?
Hikaru: he is the leader of the gang of bullies in this school. He's very sadistic and evil but he's smart and very strong aswell. Just stay away from him at all times.
Madoka got shivers down her spine just thinking about it.

A green haired boy closed his locker and greeted them.
Kenta: hey hikaru. Who's this?
Madoka: Hi my name is Madoka. Pleased to meet you.
Kenta: you too. Are you new here?
Madoka: yeah and Hikaru here is showing me around.
Kenta: that's awesome.

A small boy with glasses walked down the hallway with a few books in his hands and waved at kenta.
Yuki: hi kenta! How was your sum-
He was cut off when a tall muscular man with brown skin and afro hair smacked the books out of his hands.
Then his even more muscular brother shoved yuki to the ground laughing and calling: NERD!!
Hikaru: knock it off Ian, you too Argo.
Kenta: yeah you two are real bullies.
Madoka sweatdropped at the site of what was happening.
Ian: and what are you gonna do about it huh?
Argo: if you even try to tell the teacher then you'll be sorry.
Kenta walked over to Yuki to try and help him up but he was also shoved against the lockers by Argo.
Madoka: stop it! What did they ever do to you?
Argo: well hello there pretty girl. How about dancing for us huh?
Madoka: no way!
Ian: fine then. Do it now enzo.
A small freaky boy jumped behind madoka and pulled up her skirt revealing her panties to some students.
Hey! Madoka squilled out as she pulled down her skirt again.
The bullies, who were all related by the last name of Garcia, all laughed at the suffering of their victims.
Suddenly a loud yell of "HEY!" Was heard through the entire hallway. A tall teen who wore an orange shirt with a thin blue jacket and dark red hair walked towards the scene. Enzo jumped back towards his taller brothers. "Stop this now Garcia's." The tall muscular teen exclaimed with a serious tone. Madoka was on her knees from before as the handsome boy gave her a hand to help her up. Madoka took it and stared into his friendly and dreamy golden eyes. Stop picking on them now he exclaimed.
Argo: or what Gingka? You're just as soft as these other chumps! Enzo now!
Enzo quickly attacked with a right flying kick to the side but Gingka blocked it with his left lower arm as if it was nothing.
Gingka: I'm not someone to hurt little boys enzo. Get out of here.
Enzo quickly ran away in fear of what Gingka would do if he didnt.
Gingka completely ignored the Garcia's who were standing 3 feet away from the two bullied boys as he went over to Kenta to help him up.
Ian: why you! Dont ignore us!
Ian threw a punch behind Gingka who had his back turned to help Kenta up.
Madoka: look out!
Gingka tilted his head to the side which made Ian miss and hit the hard metal locker instead. He yelled in pain as he held his knuckle with his other hand.
Kenta helped yuki up and gathered his books too. They quickly stepped aside where Hikaru and Madoka were and watched like all the other students. All the students had gathered around to see this fight.
Argo and Ian spread apart so that they were 90° apart from Gingka's point of view.
Argo: its 2 against 1 Gingka! You can't beat us in a fight at the same time.
Gingka: I dont wanna fight you Argo.
Ian: ofcourse you dont. You're scared we'll break your nose. Just like in 3rd grade. Hahahaha.
Gingka: fine then
Kenta: Gingka...
Madoka: dont do it!
Argo and Ian both charged Gingka at the same time. Argo threw a punch but Gingka moved to the side and hit argo in the chest. Ian then threw a right hook but Gingka stepped backward. It missed and ended up hitting argo in the gut which made him bend forward. Gingka uppercut him in the face which made him get a bloody nose and walk back in both fear and pain. Ian looked back at his brother with a sweatdrop and looked back at Gingka. Gingka was now hopping lightly side to side with his knuckles ready infront of him.
Ian was furious and threw his fist with all his might but Gingka caught it in his palm as if it was nothing.

Everybody was shocked at what they just saw including Ian. Gingka pulled back his other arm and hit Ian in the face which made him stumble back to his brother holding his face.
Gingka: well look how ironic. You're the ones with the broken noses.
Argo: why you! Im gon-
Suddenly a snap of a fingers were heard behind them. Argo and Ian stepped aside with straight backs as if they were in the military. An evil blue haired figure came from in between them. It was Damian!
Damian: that was a nice show you just pulled there pal. Hopefully you impressed your girlfriend hm?
They both looked at Madoka who was now slightly blushing.
Gingka: she's not my girlfriend Damian.
Damian: whatever you two would make a cute couple anyway am I right? Hahahahahaha.(A yellow aura formed around him)
Gingka: dont try to change the topic Damian. Dont mess with anymore students or you'll be sorry.
Damian: hehehe. We'll see about that.
He turned around followed by the two Garcia's. Everybody continued back to what they were doing.

Gingka went over to the group asking: are you alright?
Yuki: thanks alot Gingka
Kenta: you really saved out butts there.
They all chuckled and then Gingka looked over to Madoka.
Gingka: what about you are you alright?
Madoka had sparkles in her eyes from amazement and from excitement.
Madoka: woah you we're amazing. You just completely handled those guys and you were so calm and brave and thank you so much.
Gingka: hahaha no problem calm down. So what's your name?
Madoka: im Madoka. Madoka Amano.
But you can call me Madoka.
Gingka: you can call me the man of your dreams.
Madoka slightly blushed w-what?
Gingka: im just kidding. You can call me whatever you want.
Madoka: hahaha alright.

The gang had an intriguing first day of school. What more shall await them? Find out next time!