A blast from the Past.

Last time on beyblade:

After some fun times at dance class, the students went their seperate ways home. As Gingka was on his way, he hears a loud scream from multiple girls. He is absolutely terrified when the screams become silent. He walks to an alley way and what he sees is shocking!

Gingka: why you!Rago: Its not nice to see you Gingka!Gingka: Rago you monster tell your gang to let them go!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gingka: why you!
Rago: Its not nice to see you Gingka!
Gingka: Rago you monster tell your gang to let them go!

Madoka, Hikaru, Sarah, Diane and Silver were all tied to a poll with the back of their hands while their mouths were covered with duct tape. Rago's gang had tatoos and the type of wear that a biker gang would have. They had black sleeveless shirts with black skinny jeans, a black leather vest over the shirts. One was wearing a spiky chain around his neck while another had brass knuckles. They were about 10 in total if not more.

Rago: hehehe. Are you angry Gingka? What are you gonna do? Be a hero and save the day?
Gingka: yeah i will. I'll defeat you and your sorry excuse of a gang. Then I'll bring them home safe so that they can enjoy their lives wi-
Rago: dream on. Last time you couldn't beat me even with ten of your friends at the same time. Now the numbers are stacked in my favor. What are you gonna do? Huh😏
Gingka: if i win then you'll let them go and never bother us again.
Rago: And what if i win? Will you let me take them and do as i please?
Gingka: I..uh.. you can do whatever you want with me instead.
Rago: ok. The girls can go. But you should prepare yourself for a brutal beating upon yourself.
Gingka: grr.. ready!
Rago: 3
Gingka: 2
Both: 1. Let it Rip!
Gingka: Go now pegasus, smash mode
Rago: hahaha Go now diablo Nemesis!

The two beys crashed with Pegasus and Gingka being sent flying backwards.
Rago: hahahaha. You fool. You're no match for me. You should have just run away!
Gingka picked himself up "I'll never give up" Go now Pegasus!
Nemesis changed to defense mode and blocked pegasus' attack. After blocking the hit it changed to attack mode and sent Pegasus flying. Gingka just was just barely standing after that shockwave and held his hand forward to block his eyes from each heavy hit.
Rago: it's clear you can't stand up to me, just give up so that you still have some strength left to brace yourself for a beating.
Gingka: i...will not.....lose. (blue aura appears around him as he has a look on his face with pure determination) even if my opponent is a hundred times stronger, i will not give up until I've used every ounce of strength in my body to protect people. My name is Gingka, when it comes to protecting my friends I am the strongest in the world! Waaaaaaah (Pegasus glows blue and rapidly increases in spin strength) ULTIMATE MOVE!  SUPER COSMIC SPIRIT!
Rago: grr. Special move Nemesis Darkness overdrive!

The two beys clashed fiercely with a shockwave that could be felt throughout the city. Gingka called out a second Ultimate move: SUPER COSMIC NOVA! There was a huge explosion of blue light which could be seen from the moon. Ok maybe not.... but it was still a pretty huge bang.

When the smoke cleared Pegasus was still spinning nicely while nemesis... only wabbled a little?!
Gingka: b-but how? Those were 2 Ultimate moves in a row..... combined..
Rago: looks like your out of power. Time to finish it! Nemesis Heavy Barrage!
Nemesis hit Pegasus from all sides with huge power. Pegasus had many cracks and some parts were missing. It had been severelt damaged. It landed infront of the Pegasus wielder as he gazed at it with shock.
Gingka: P-pegasus... how could I...
Rago: a deal is a deal. Tyrone! Remove the duct tape!
Tyrone: alright.
Madoka: Gingka no! Get out of here!
Gingka: no. No amount of physical pain would compare to how broken i would be if I found out something happened to you.
Madoka: *blushing* G-Gingka..
Hikaru: grr... let us go! That was the deal remember!
Rago: yeah, but I want you to watch this first.
Sarah: ahh!
Gingka was now surrounded by what looked like 20 or 30 people. Some had bats while others just had their bare fists. Gingka was scared, not just of possibly dying here today, but also from the thought that Rago wouldn't keep his promise.

Rago: Alright let the beating BEGIN!

Gingka was getting demolished by all of them. He tried fighting back but everytime he did, he was cut off by a brutal punch or a smack of wood on his back. He was hit in the face, on his gut on his back, everywhere! For a second everything was about to get black for Gingka but then he woke up again with muddy water being splashed all over him. He was held up by two other guys while the others fell in line to do their worst against Gingka. It was brutal but after alot of pain, the last person was done. But Gingka was everything else but happy, his whole body hurt, he felt like throwing up and his headache was killing him. Aside from that, blood was dripping from various places and his clothes were shredded.  His eyes were bruced and he could barely see Rago, who was now right infront of him. Rago took one of the brass Knuckles and stretched back his fist. Gingka was hoping for a miracle that police would step in or an angel would heal him. But all hope was lost when Rago voilently smashed his brass knuckled fist into Gingka's solar plexus (somewhere between the chest and stomach). Gingka spat out blood and fell unconscious. He was thrown into the mud by the two who were holding him as they threw their last kicks at his half dead body. The gang left with 5 guys remaining to untie the girls. After doing so they ran away while Gingka's friends rushed over to him. Madoka took his head to her lap and cried ger eyes out. Hikaru called an ambulance while sarah diane and silver tried to find strangers who would help.

Gingka had just done the most nobble act of all and has endured all the pain one could receive just for the sake of others. Will he survive from his act? Or will death take his soul? Find out next time!

Metal Bey High School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें