Chapter 6

~Narrator's P.O.V~

"Don't think this won't have any consequences Laughing Jack..." The slender figure stated stoically, doing his best to fix his suit, "Do not interrupt my hunting again..."

"Well don't try and kill my victims, then we won't have a problem Slenderman." The tall clown spat.

He was covered in black ooze, both his own and the creature he was just fighting. The other was covered in the ooze as well, and both their clothes were tattered, yet only Laughing Jack stood with wounds. He had punctures through his shoulder, his chest and his abdomen from Slenderman's tendrils.

"Asshole..." He pouted, before walking off. He huffed and walked through the forest, looking around for a small human. The clown huffed and scratched his head, "Now where did she go?"

He was in a bad mood, and he couldn't find his victim. The clown grumbled some rather cruel things as he stormed through the thick layer of trees, and finding no human, decided to head back to her house.

But that's when he smelt it. Blood.

And not just any blood. He knew it was the girl's. Having it on his claws, he was quick to search for the red liquid and smiled wide as he found a light trail in the grass and among the trees. Finally. He'd be able to find his victim and ends this the way he wanted.

So, following the trail of blood, he started to hum. He hummed an old nursery rhyme about porridge and spiders, jumping and clicking his heels together as he hurried along. The bloodied pathway became clearer as he walked into a quiet street, the amount of blood having escalated.

"I hope the Lollipop didn't bleed out." He stated, frowning slightly as he continued to walk, "That would be very boring. I want to prolong her death even more!"

But he stopped when he saw the motionless body further down the street, his clawed hands hung at his side. His frown turned into a pout as he walked over and examined the bloodied girl, crouching next to her and checking for a pulse.

His heart skipped in excitement as he felt the small pump of her veins. She was still alive!

But she was unconscious.

"Well... This isn't a very good show..." He huffed, "Guess there is no grand finale tonight..."

And so, picking her up, the clown took her home. As he walked through the dark streets, thoughts filled his mind. New ways to torture the girl, another method on killing her. Many fun ideas filled his head, and they all involved blood, gore, violence.

He couldn't wait for her to wake up. He had so much fun planned. And he decided to let her sleep properly this time.

"Her grumpy self is very boring... She doesn't get scared." He turned his gaze to the girl, "But once you're healed, I'll be killing you once again!"

Finally reaching the house, he ducked through the doorway, taking the unconscious girl upstairs. That's when he grew very conscious of her breathing. The light, slightly raspy breath faltered as he laid her down and he grunted.

"I guess I better fix her up hm?" He hummed and looked around for something to wrap around the girl's wounds, before finally deciding to use the sheets from the spare room. Carefully ripping them to shreds, he was careful to wrap them around her stomach, giggling slightly at the bloodied mess his actions had created.

The female shifted in protest as he dressed her wound, groaning in pain as he pulled the make-shift bandage tight. Taking glee at her pained form, he stepped back, watching her shift around and finally lay still again.

"Poor little Lollipop." He giggled, "So vulnerable, if it wasn't boring, I would have happily finished you off by now... But seeing the light fade from your eyes will be so much better~!"

She groaned in response, managing to pull her sheets up. The clown continued to giggle as he watched her sleep.

-For a sleeping human, she's rather cute...- He frowned, placing a hand on his own wounds. Deciding to look after himself, he left the room.

-Maybe... I'll wait in killing her, just for a little bit...-

Sorry it's so short, I guess it wasn't meant it be a BIG chapter like the others. Oh well, I'm sure you'll survive. Not the clown, but the chapter length X3 Or both, who knows.
Haven Out!