Chapter 29

Happy Halloween!

~Your P.O.V~

You were laying on LJ's large bed, bored out of your mind. Turns out, there isn't much to do in a house of psychotic killers. It didn't help that you had run out of candy, everything was starting to spin and you couldn't do anything about it.

It had been about a week since LJ ditched you, and you were hoping he'd come back soon. Like now. Because the dizziness was making you feel sick.

It also turns out murderers don't like sweets, not many do anyway. So there was hardly any candy in the house, and Slenderman (Skebdernab apparently to my tired mind) said LJ should be home soon. All you could do was sit and wait, probably pass out while you waited.

The sudden feeling of thirst made you groan, and you sat up slowly, holding your head. Slender had told you to keep your fluids up while you rested and stressed over your lost memory. Over the course of the few days being in this mansion, you hadn't really remembered much. Images flashed now and then, but they didn't make sense.

Still, you knew to keep away from Masky and Hoodie. A thought of them beating you to a pulp made you avoid them at all costs.

George was a name you constantly thought of as well, and Slender had been able to tell you that he was the owner of a candy store, which would be an important thing to remember.

Sometimes you wondered how George was, even if you didn't really remember him.

Either way, your memories were still gone, and what you had gained in this week was a mess.

Sighing, you stood, wobbling slightly. You grabbed onto the bedside table, your legs feeling like a mix of stone and jelly, they were shaking under you.

-Oh God, this will be a journey...- You thought, before moving onto the wall, -This weak in a house full of crazy people... Fanfuckingtastic-

Taking a deep breath, you pushed off the wall, a little bit shaky, but better than not having any energy. After all, in a house of murderers the last thing you wanted was to be vulnerable. So, with your head held high and a shake in your step, you started down the hall.

It was a long, painful walk. You wondered if it would have ever ended. You cursed the mansion for being so big, wondering why the halls had to be so long. But finally, you had reached the kitchen.

Sitting at the table, you tried to catch your breath, physically shaking as you looked up towards the fridge. A figure stood there, wearing his dark blue jeans and lighter blue hoodie, you had to guess it was Eyeless Jack. He was clearly munching on something, when he heard your panting and stopped, facing you.

He stared for a moment, if he had eyes you would have believed he was scanning your shaken figure. Either way it made you uncomfortable.

"What are you doing here...?" He asked finally, putting a blob of red into a container and stashing it in the fridge.

"W-W-Water..." You stuttered, leaning on the table and holding your head, "P-Please..."

"That's not what I meant." He stated emotionlessly, "Why are you in the mansion. You're a mere human."

"And y-you aren't...?" You glanced back up to him. He didn't respond and you lowered your gaze, "Sorry.."

"Answer my question." He said without a beat, seeming to ignore you.

"Look, I-I need water, please just get me a d-drink and I'll tell..." You sighed, leaning your head on the table.

It was silent, before you heard shuffling, the sound of water being poured, and a cool drink was placed next to your hand.

"Talk..."

You sighed, sitting up and taking a drink. The thirst went away, but the thought of walking back to the room was a horrid one.

"Okay.. But I'll n-need more help..." You looked back up to the dark blue mask, "Laughing Jack brought me here... H-He told Slenderman to protect me wh-while I'm here... I'm staying i-in his room..."

"Laughing Jack with a human companion..." The other said, standing motionless. He seriously creeped you out, "I wonder if he'll kill you too."

"H-He tried... But I don't think he will now.." You finished the water, "Can you help me..? I-I need to get back to the r-room.."

Eyeless Jack stood still, silent. It seemed like he was thinking, but you couldn't tell with the mask covering his face and the lack of eyes. You titled your head a little, before he gave a very small nod.

"Which floor...?"

"Floor 3, e-end of the right hall..."

He gave another curt nod, before helping you to your feet, and wrapping an arm around your waist. You were very conscious of his hand, resting on your side, seeming to squeeze you.

The.. Creature then started to lead you towards the stairs, and the more you stared at them, the higher they looked. Man, how could a mansion have so many stairs anyway? It was ridiculous. You let out a groan as you started climbing the stairs and EJ turned to you, without a word he lifted you up, carrying you up the rest of the stairway.

You blame it on the lack of sugar, but it only felt like you had gone up two floors. Either way you were grateful Eyeless Jack was helping you. You weren't sure if you would have made it back to the room, and you had no clue when Laughing Jack would be back.

The creature opened a door and walked into the room. It was dark, grey wallpaper and posters of cults and games were stuck to the wall. You don't remember those being on LJ's wall.

In fact, the whole room looked... Different...

"I wonder if he wouldn't mind me taking a kidney or two..." You heard EJ mumble, before it finally clicked.

Your eyes widened, and you started to struggle in his hold, "H-Hey! This isn't LJ's room!"

Eyeless Jack grumbled slightly, before he laid you on a freezing cold table. You yelped slightly, trying to jump up. Your heart was racing but your limbs weren't working. Curse your sugar problem.

Even still, you managed to push the other away, before sitting up and stumbling off the table, landing on the hard floor with a groan. You tried to get up, your arms shaking violently, and a darkness started to surround your vision.

No way were you going to let this guy take your kidneys. You were pretty sure they were important. Suddenly, you were on your feet, wondering how you could still be standing at all. EJ held the back of your neck, before pushing you down face first onto the cold ass table.

You try to struggle again, but his grip is strong, and you felt him climb over you, keeping you pinned down. You heard something scrape across the table, and you wondered what it was he could be grabbing. The darkness around your eyes only grew, and you weren't just fighting Eyeless Jack, but also to stay conscious.

Suddenly, a sharp pain, like fire, spread across your lower back, and you let out a scream. You couldn't struggle anymore, the blood that ran down your side was draining you of the rest of your energy, and the darkness was finally consuming you.

Even if it was only kidneys he was stealing, the blood loss was going to kill you. The last thing you remember was a blade slicing down your side, and the fire that spread over one side of your body being the only warmth you felt.

Also a giant ass clown had just burst into the room.

OMG guys, 1 chapter left! GAH! I DON'T WANT IT TO EEEEENNNNNDDDDD
But sadly, everything has an end, so just letting you know, the next chapter is the last, the final, the end chapter. Hope you've been enjoying the story!
RJ Out!!!