Chapter 13

~Your P.O.V~

The room was dark, your head was pounding, and you felt dizzy. You tried looking around, but feeling a cloth move over your eyes, you knew instantly you were blindfolded. Where were you? Why were you here? And who were those three that kidnapped you?

Those three, all wearing masks, jumpers, and referring to someone they called 'Slender'. Was that their boss? You let out a whine and struggled, feeling rope around your wrists and ankles; you were tied to a chair.

What were they going to do to you?

You heard a door open, and you looked around, trying to at least find some light under this thick cloth. A tic and static filled the room, and you frowned as you heard people enter.

"Finally. Thank you, boys for finally bringing the right one." A deep, familiar voice said, a twinge of annoyance in the word 'finally'.

"Blame Tobias." Another voice said. You recognised it from the ally.

"Sh-Shut up Tim-Timothy..." A stuttered mutter said, and you remembering the masked guy you had punched. He had a stutter, and a tic. Was this him?

"Stop bickering. We're here to teach that clown a lesson." You shook a little, hearing someone walk closer and the static growing louder, before the cloth around your eyes fell away. Already adjusted to the darkness, you saw the pale face clearly, his featureless head lifted as he stood straight, and you recognised him from the forest.

"Do not take this personally human, we will not kill you."

You heard disappointed huffs from behind him, and you tilted your head, "Then... What will you do?"

"Get back at that blasted clown." The 'Slender' man said, crossing his lengthy arms, "He crossed into my territory, and insisted on fight me over a worthless human he has said he would, and has yet to kill."

-Gee, thanks...- You sighed, "So, why am I here?"

"Revenge dumb bitch." The masked figure stated, shaking his head.

"B-Be niice... Tim-mothy..." The other stated, his orange goggles seeming to glow in the darkness, "Slender d-didn't ssay-y we could be mm-m-meann yet..."

"Shut it Tobias..."

A growl came from Toby, and he raised a fist, before flinching and lowering his head. You noticed Slender was staring at the both of them, and the other masked one, Timothy, had his head lowered too.

What was going on here?

You tried moving again, shifting against the rope and looking around. How were you going to get out of this? Thinking back on the movies you had watched, you sighed. You'd need something sharp.

"S-So.. How-How are we g-go-going to h-huurt her..?" Toby finally raised his gaze to the abnormally tall figure, "Wh-What do you wan-ant us to do?"

"Hurt her however you like, just make sure you get the message across to Laughing Jack, I could not care much what happens to the girl."

"I'm right here you know.."

"I am aware, but frankly, there is nothing you can do. Once the boys are done with you, they will take you home where Jack can find you."

"Won't that just piss him off?"

"Do not question me child, or I will kill you."

"Right, and then your point will never get to him."

If he had a face, you knew the tall monster would be glaring at you, the static got louder, and you flinched, gritting your teeth. Why did you have to have a big mouth? It wasn't like you were a main character in a movie or anything.