Chapter 20

Hey Guys! I am sooooooo sorry for not updating this yesterday! I completely forgot, which was ironic because I had been wanting to update it all week!
Well anyway, here it is guys! Super sorry!
Enjoy...

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Laughing Jack walked through the mansion, many questions ran through his mind, but he couldn't seem to focus on any. He was still trying to figure out where (Y/N) had gone, and why she had randomly disappeared.

A thought had entered his mind once or twice before, but he was quick to dismiss it, no way could it be true unless...

"Unless she was exactly like him..." Jack grumbled to himself, taking in the possibilities, "The fire could have been a cover up to escape me..."

The thought stung, but there were no other traces of the human girl anywhere, and the idea that she would have abandoned the monochrome clown much like his first friend had hurt. Now it only enraged him.

Why did people always seem to leave him? Couldn't he ever keep a friend?

That he didn't kill anyway.

With a growl he shook his head, -No, I can't think like that. She wouldn't have just ditched me like that, she can't have...-

Slowly, his monochrome frame began to change, -Or... Maybe she did. Maybe she couldn't stand me...-

The winding hall seemed to go on forever, the golden-red wallpaper stretched away from his view, further than his arms could ever dream of reaching.

-Maybe... She really did leave me... Just. Like. Isaac.-

The clown let out a low growl, but the ache in his chest was more prominent than the fire in his stomach, and his demeanour only drooped.

His appearance changed. Now, instead of the lush black locks, his head was covered in white hair, that hung in his eyes, seeming to blind him. His claws changed from the menacing black to a paper white, and his bandaged turned darker and darker, until they were only black.

It was like the stripes had inversed, where the white had been, the black replaced and so forth. His skin darkened, as did his eyes, the dark grey shine barely standing out against the darker irises.

Negative Laughing Jack stalked down the hall, clawed hands barely scrapping the fluffy red carpet that lined the building. His head hung as the thought circled through his mind, over and over.

(Y/N) had left him, abandoned him just like Isaac did, and he knew that even if he did find her, he'd never be able to kill her for it. He'd never get his revenge.

A giggle made the clown lift his head, and a little girl stood at his feet, large green eyes gazing up at him, and blood dripping down her face.

"What's the matter?" She asked, tilting her head. Her brown curls fell across her face, but she took no notice.

The clown takes in the pink gown she wore, and the teddy that was gripped tightly in her hands. The child seemed to glow, her innocent eyes looking... Too innocent.

He let out a huff, before stepping over her, continuing his way to nowhere in a grumpy slouch. The girl pouted, watching him go.

Laughing Jack grumbled under his breath, looking around the halls at all the doors that lead to rooms. Some had scratch marks, others had dark stains, and some had no marks at all. However, all had a name written on them, spread out in shiny gold letters.