Chapter 16

Hey My Little Mobians! First off, I wrote this like a week or so ago, probably more so all the author's notes are from then. Okay!
Just letting you know this is just a short chapter. Actually a few of the next ones might be short, I'm not entirely sure. I'm sorry about that, but I promise it will be worth it! I hope... I'll try to make them as lengthy as possible, but we'll just see what happens. Anyway, this one is short and crappy. So enjoy...

~Narrator's P.O.V~

Laughing Jack was giggling to himself, standing over the dead body of another child, blood splattered on his clothes and dripped from his clawed hands. He smirked wide at his handy work, anyone would think he was a Christian with the way he presented his murders.***

The new victim hung loosely from the wall, long 14"inch nails dugs into her hands and feet, her stomach cut open and organs replaced with candy. The usual display of art, by none other than the killer clown.

Humming to himself, Laughing Jack grabbed a piece of candy and unwrapped it, tossing it into his mouth. He gave a chuckle and disappeared into his carnival, where he found the newest addition to his toys.

"Welcome home little Kelly!" He exclaimed, listening as the new toy wailed in return. He let out a giggle, before skipping down the ally of haunted stalls, thinking about how the last few days had played out.

Everything seemed to be going great at (Y/N)'s home, they had sorted out their differences (like Laughing Jack trying to kill you) and are now good friends. Although the clown wanted more than a good friendship, he always wondered if she'd ever feel the way he feels.

And he wondered if she had picked up on what he had said the day after he saved her. That he liked lollipops, considering he called her Lollipop, it was worth a shot at giving her a hint.

With a sigh, he was suddenly back in her house, the smell of something cooking filled his nose.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He happily called out, skipping through the hall and downstairs, "I'm baaack~!"

But he stopped when he saw no one in the kitchen, -Strange... She never leaves the kitchen when she cooks-

He tilted his head, before walking back upstairs and checking her room. It was empty too. The next place he checked was the bathroom, the only hint that she had been there was the scent of the shampoo she had used to wash her hair.

Laughing Jack pouted and put his hands on his hips, "Are we playing hide and seek?" He asked out loud, trying to think of other places she could be.

However, upon searching the rest of the house, he noticed that she was in fact, not home. The clown frowned to himself, trying to think of where she could be.

Suddenly his nose twitched, and he followed he smell of burning meat to the kitchen. Spoke rose from the pot, and the clown's eyes widened as he saw flames flick into the open air.

"What the fuck?!" He jumped over to the burning food, trying to find a way to turn the stove off. He spun some dials, hoping it would do something, but it only seemed to make the fire worse. He growled, before sprinting up the stairs and into the female's room.

"Stupid updated stove things..." He grumbled to himself, grabbing his wooden toybox. With a sniff and a blink of an eye, he was outside, watching as smoke started to pour from the windows.

"Well... That escalated quickly..." He grumbled, hugging the box close to his chest, "It's a good thing (Y/N) isn't home... But where could she be?"

***Cause the children look like they've been crucified in a way, okay? I'm Catholic, so please don't get mad.. (Aren't they similar or something?) Religion isn't my strongest point...

Oh God that was written so badly... Sorry guys, I've been having really bad Writer's Block, to the point where certain words didn't sound right (but they ended up being the right words) and sentences sounded like they were too complicated or messy...
Basically my motivation has died.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna stop writing! It's just a motivation thing... Like, I have it now and then, I just randomly spiral into not wanting to do anything, even things like eat or brush my hair or shit. I'm actually getting out of the stage now. It's just writing is that little bit harder, ya know?
Um anyway little rant done. Sorry this was shit, I'll try to make it better...
Haven Out!!!