01

•••
Author

The young guy walked inside the abandoned house walking around carefully with his flashlight in his hand. A creack made him turned around only to find nothing behind him, he gulped before turning back in front and continued to explore the whole house.

He made sure to not step on the stuff laying on the ground, he circled a sofa and nervously lifted the wooden box on top of it. He dusted the the dust on the box and immediately grinned as he finally found the stuff he was looking for.

Taking the box in his arms he turned around to leave but froze seeing the creature standing behind not far from him.

"Put that back."

The creature's voice sent shivers to his spine but the guy was stubborn and just held the box closer and grabbed the closest thing he could find which is a metal candle stick laying on the ground. The creature hissed showing it's rows of sharp fangs, the creature had pale greenish skin with jet black eyes and black veins were visible on the skin.

It's a vampire.

Hissing the vampire charged at the guy and eventually threw him off the window braking it in the process, "give it back!" The vampire said trying to pry the box away from his grip, he lifted up the candle holder and swing it against the vampire's head.

He picked up the box and ran off towards the forest with the said vampire hot in his tails. It was starting to rain heavily, heavy breathings filled the air along with the hissing of the vampire behind him.

He jumped over broken branches and rocks and eventually met with a cliff making him stop.

"No where to go human!" The vampire hissed but he couldn't see it, he looked around the giant trees his heart beating fast nervously. The vampire suddenly jumped from the tree above him as he let out a scream.

"Aahhhhhh!"

Suddenly the whole room was bright as the two teenagers screamed in shock hugging each other. "Why are you kids still up?" Mrs. Jeon asked scaring both Jungkook and you thinking it was a vampire because of the night mask Mrs. Jeon is wearing.

"Eomma! Don't scare us like that!" Jungkook said calming down his heart and laid his head on yours, you two were watching a horror movie and it was a vampire movie. "Whatever, tune down a bit. Your baby sister is asleep and we don't want to wake her up." Mrs. Jeon said shaking her head.

"Sorry eomma/Mrs. Jeon." You both said before she left the living room. Jungkook grabbed the remote and tune down the volume like his mother told to, you stood up to turn the lights back off. Jungkook made himself comfortable on the piles of pillows and blankets again, "Hurry up." He ushered you and you sat down next to him continuing the watch as the main character fought the vampire.

Jungkook called your name as you turned around to look a t him, "Do you think vampires exist?" He asked you.

"Well of course. I am one." Is what you wanted to say but you didn't. "Seriously Kook? This movie is fucking up your brain." You teased and Jungkook huffed in annoyance and just like that, the topic is dropped though there's a nagging voice at the back of your head to tell him about your real self.

"Later."

You smiled silently staring at your friend as he was engrossed in the movie. "I can't bare to loose him." You thought one last time before paying attention to the movie once again.

***
Ahemmm... Another story that I'm not sure I will update frequently (;・∀・)