14

¤¤¤
Author

Mrs. Jeon had to go and run some errands which means she left Jungmin with you two. You watched as Jungkook played with his little sister making you smile at the scene.

"Minnie! Look at oppa!" Jungkook called while making the squeaky toy squeak which caught Jungmin's attention. He made funny faces at her as Jungmin let out a cute giggle.

Jungkook glanced over you who just stayed back watching them, "Cupcake, I need to go to the bathroom. Watch her over first." He said and you gave him a thumbs up, Jungkook stood up and went towards upstairs.

You looked at Jungmin who stared at you with wide eyes.

Crawling down from the couch you sat in front of her taking the squeaky toy in your hand. Jungmin seemed bored with it and began to let out a whine and you panicked.

What should I do?

An idea got to your head, you twirled your finger around as her toys floated and got up to play. Jungmin watched in awe as her favourite teddy bear walked over her and played 'peek-a-boo' with her.

Her other toys jumped around and circled Jungmin making the baby laugh and clapping her hands happily. A smile formed on your face as Jungmin giggled when the squeaky toy bopped her nose gently.

"Well aren't you two having fu-"

Jungkook paused on his steps as he saw the bunch of toys came to life and play with Jungmin. You looked up at him and smiled, "She was getting bored." You shrugged while Jungkook sat down with the two of you.

Jungmin eventually fell asleep after playing with her toys, you snapped your fingers as the toys all halted and fell back on the floor while Jungkook carries her in his arms towards her room. He placed Jungmin down on her crib and quietly left the room.

"I have to go... Soohyuk oppa said we need to leave to the palace now." You said taking your bag with you as Jungkook just sighed, "That means you won't be joining us to Busan then?" You stared at his dejected face and felt bad.

"What about this... If I get back from the palace early we'll go anywhere you like." You said and that made Jungkook look at you happily.

"Deal!"

¤¤¤

"Welcome your highness."

The whole palace staff lined up and bowed at you the moment you arrived, your face was stoic and nodded at them before walking ahead straight to the throne room where the other leaders of each creatures are waiting.

Your entrance made the whole place fall in silence, your heels clicking on the marbled floor making an echo throughout the whole room.

Your brother pulled the chair for you as you sat down and faced them with a taunting smirk on your face.

"Shall we begin?"

***
Slay