12

¤¤¤
Jungkook

"What the fuck?!"

I was frozen at the sight of Y/N standing behind the kitchen counter, thick red liquid dripping from her mouth as she held...

A fucking blood bag?!

I felt like a bucket of ice cold water splashed ny whole body once I made eye contacy with a pair of blood red eyes.

I unconsciously took a few steps back, "J-Jungkook?" Y/N stammered with wide eyes, goosebumps around my skin once I saw her sharp fangs.

"Y-you're a v-vampire?" I gulped, she threw away the blood bag inside a bin, she wiped her mouth with a tissue but it doesn't change the fact that her eyes are still red!

"Jungkook, I-" she took a step forward but I yelped and turned around to run but I tripped on my own feet and fell down on the floor. Y/N paused and sighed, I watched her close her eyes and then the red eyes are now back to her usual dark orbs and her fangs are gone.

"Yes, I'm a vampire... my family are vampires and I've been a vampire since birth, I'm sorry I lied to you the past years because I know that you'll freak out like right now. Please don't be scared of me Jungkook, I won't hurt you." Y/N pleaded, I was shocked to see her eyes turned glassy.

I-is she gonna cry?

"I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore Kookie." Y/N sniffed and looked away.

I stood up and pressed myself against the wall.

¤¤¤

"So you were a vampire this whole time?"

We were sitting down on the floor in the living room, I managed to calm down a bit but I was still hesitant around her. It's weird to know your best friend is actually a vampire.

Y/N nodded, she knew I was still scared so she's like a few centimetres away from me. I was hugging Kookie the stuffed rabbit I got for her years ago, I actually named it Kookie because why not?

"No wonder you easily beat that guy's ass the night I was knocked out." I mumbled, "Yeah about that, the guy is actually a vampire." Y/N scratched her nape awkwardly.

I dropped my jaws.

I let out a yelp in surprise when I saw Soohyuk suddenly appeared in the middle of the living room. He had the same shook face like me too.

"Oops."

"Mom and dad didn't pay shit for the door for us to use you shithead." Y/N nagged, "Um... why are you so calm?" Soohyuk asked me, "He already knows." Y/N told him and Soohyuk let out an 'ah'.

"Well, you won't mind if I do this right?" Soohyuk ran but returned merely seconds which I assume as a blood bag, his eyes went red and his fang grew longer and sharper. Before he could even aank his fangs in the blood bag he was pushed by Y/N.

"Go to your room!"

Soohyuk laughed, "See ya later bunny boy!" He waved and went inside his room.

"Bunny boy?" I scoffed, Y/N returned a few seconds later.

"That guy seriously..." she mumbled before looking at me and sighed, "I'll give you time, and I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me after this." She said and turned around to go to the kitchen.

I stood up and rushed over her and hugged her from behind.

"Just because you're a badass vampire doesn't mean I won't treat you like I already do cupcake."

Y/N turned around to look at me making me smile at her softly. "Y-you mean?"

"Of course I still want to be friends with you! No matter what you're stuck with me cupcake!" I smiled and that's when she smiled back, making me feel happy.

I still have my cupcake.

***