23 (FINAL)

¤¤¤
You

"Let's get married."

I lifted my head up from his chest and looked at him with wide eyes, "Jungkook, are you even listening to yourself now?" I asked him, Jungkook nodded and cupped my face in his large hands while sitting up and made me straddle his lap.

"I'm serious cupcake, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said while looking at me straight in the eyes. I was still in daze because he is asking my hand in marriage, I really love Jungkook, since we were kids until now my feelings haven't changed a bit and right now he is proposing... wait, not proposing but at least he's asking me to marry him.

"Jungkook..." I gasped when he took out a red velvet box out of nowhere. When and where did he prepared this?!

"Will you be my Mrs. Jeon Y/N?" He asked with a smile and of course I said yes.

"Yes!"

He slipped the diamond ring on my finger before I hugged him tightly making us both fall down on the mattress. I kissed his face all over before placing my lips on top of his, he just chuckled and deepened the kiss.

¤¤¤
Author

(A few months later)

The palace is filled with vampires from all over the kingdom as they witnessed the wedding of their queen and her new king. Jungkook invited Jongin over as well and made him his best man, "Are you ready sweetie?" My mom asked as I nodded and the maids adjusted the black dress I was wearing.

Everyone we knew are here, except our human friends of course. The wedding for the human side will be held a few days after this wedding, Jungkook's mother wanted a traditional Korean wedding so I just agreed.

The wedding went well, we exchanged vows and my father even officially made Jungkook the king. You can say it's a wedding plus coronation for Jungkook and I.

"Long live King Jungkook and Queen Y/N!"

The crowd of vampires chanted this for about three times. I glanced over Jungkook who gave me a smile as he adjusted the crown on top of his head, "You look dashing my king." I smiled at him, "You look stunning as well my queen." He winked as we both quietly laughed together.

I noticed SooHyuk who's sniffing and quickly wiped his tears away and act like nothing happened.

"You dont have to act tough brother." I shook my head, "Who said I was crying?" SooHyuk defended but that crumbled as he broken into tears and hugged me tightly.

"MY BABY SISTER IS GROWN UP NOW!"

"LET GO OF ME IDIOT!"

(A few years later)

Jungkook graduated from his university and decided to start his own IT company with the help of Y/N's father who retired from his kingly duties and focus on his own company. Jungkook had to balance between his work and his duties as the vampire king at the same time but Y/N will help him from time to time if it gets too much for him.

"I'm home." Jungkook sighed out tiredly as he teleported inside their shared bedrooms, Y/N who was reading a book on the bed looked up and smiled at her husband.

"You look like shit." Y/N said and Jungkook scoffed, "I always look like shit." He mumbled out and loosened his necktie and took off his blazer, he walked inside rhe bathroom to wash up and changed into a loose grey shirt with black long pants.

Jungkook crawled himself on the bed and rested his face on Y/N's thigh, she gently stroked his hair with her fingers with the book on her other hand. Jungkook pouted at the lack of attention his wife is giving him, "Look at your mommy, she cares about her book than daddy." Jungkook whispered to her round belly before he felt a kick.

Y/N rolled her eyes at her childish husband, "Stop telling our baby lies idiot." She flicked his forehead and he whined out, "See? Your mommy hates daddy." Jungkook sat up and turned his back from her like a child he is.

Y/N just shook her head.

Typical Jungkook.

Soft hands hugged him from behind and Jungkook broke into a smile, "How was work today babe?" She asked him while Jungkook gently let her godnof him before he lifted her up so easily and put her on his lap, "Tiring... Who knew making a company is hard." Jungkook pout, Y/N pecked his lips to cheer him up.

Which it did.

"You can do it babe... i know you can, just trust yourself." Y/N hummed and Jungkook nodded before placing a soft yet long kiss on her own lips.

"I love you cupcake."

"I love you too Jungkook."

T H E  E N D