15

¤¤¤
You

"This is getting boring." I said to my brother while resting my head on my palm listening to the leader of the Orgs talking shit. He's been talking for an hour and I swear to God I'm getting irritated.

"And you expect us to help you?"

The leader roared out slamming his fist on top of the stone table, I simply rolled my eyes at him, "I never asked you to help us, I was just suggesting about your assistance after all...

Half of your land belongs to the vampire kingdom. So your argument is irrelevant." I smirked at him and by now I could see steam coming out from his ears. I leaned against my seat with a satisfied look.

"We do not want to have any mishap with the underworld." The leader of the shifters stated out as I sighed out, "Have you not even paid attention what I said earlier? Either if you wanted to help or not, if the underworld decided to attack us all of us will be affected... not just the vampire kingdom but the whole land of Emerleigh."

The whole place is quiet until the door burst opened as a guard ran up to me and bowed down, "Forgive me for interrupting your highness but there's something that you have to see!" He said.

I looked over to Soohyuk who had the same expression as mine. I stood up and followed he guard as we stepped out towards the balcony, another guard pointed at the direction of the mountains as i used the vampire vision to look at what are they pointing at.

From the mountains I could see a troop of creature like soldiers marching towards us, I frowned.

"Those are the underworld soldiers." Soohyuk said next to me, "So it's starting huh?" I said crossing my arms while staring at the troops, turning on my heels I said,

"Call the general to meet me up at the royal throne room and tell him to gather the soldiers."

"Yes your highness!"

If it's war they want then a war they'll get. I'll show them exactly why I'm the future vampire queen.

¤¤¤

Author

Jungkook sighed out boredly while staring outside the bedroom window. He's at his grandparent's house in Busan for summer, it's only been a few days and he's already missing his cupcake.

"I wonder if she's fine." He mumbled out, "Jungkook-ah." He turned around as his grandmother smiled at him and placed the tray of sliced watermelons on the floor next to him.

"Thanks grandma." Jungkook smiled as he took one bite of the delicious juicy watermelon.

"Your girlfriend didn't come again this year?"

He choked and stared at his grandma in shock, "She's not my girlfriend." Jungkook exclaimed but the old lady just smiled at him.

"But you want her to be right?"

Jungkook blushed at her words making her smile and patted his back, "If the heavens let you be with her then let it be." She told him.

"I hope so grandma."

"I know so."

Meanwhile back at Emerleigh, the kingdom is under attacked by the soldiers of the underworld. Y/N told the people to evacuate immediately while the vampire soldiers tried to defend the kingdom while they evacuate the others.

"Go!" Y/N shouted as they ran inside the forest to hide, Soohyuk stayed behind with her to help. "They're too much!" He shouted as they looked at their soldiers fighting off the underworld creatures with all their might.

"Fucking hell." Y/N cursed out, she looked over at Soohyuk who knew what she is thinking. "Y/N, no." He said seriously, "But that's the only option we got!" Y/N exclaimed.

Soohyuk didn't like it.

"But..."

Just then the whole ground shook making them both froze, the siblings looked up to see the cause is coming from the mountains. The giant mountain shook and out came a big two headed devilish creature, Y/N saw the underworld leader sitting on top of the creature controlling it.

"What the fuck is that?" Soohyuk asked with wide eyes. "I have no idea." Y/N said sharing the same expression as well.

The general ran up to them, "The people have been safely evacuated your highness!" He said, "Good, it's time." Y/N said as the general nodded and turned around.

"ALL SOLDIERS ASSEMBLE!"

The soldiers all heard the command, like that their eyes changed into a bright red colour and their nails and fangs grew longer.

"ATTACK!"

With loud roars of cry they all ran towards the underworld soldiers attacking them with all they got, their speed and agility beat the creatures as they easily ripped their throats out.

Soohyuk and Y/N instead of red eyes theirs are metallic grey, only a royal can do it.

"Let's go and kick some underworld lord's ass." Y/N mumbled and sprinted towards the mountains where the said creature is waiting for them.

"Right behind you sis." Soohyuk said and sprinted along with her.

***I'm proud to say i am satisfied with this chapter

***
I'm proud to say i am satisfied with this chapter

***I'm proud to say i am satisfied with this chapter