13

***
You

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Oops... Sorry cupcake, I forgot." Jungkook sheepishly smiled at me before giving me his bomber jacket. This boy wanted me to come over to his house because Mrs. Jeon invited me over for lunch.

May I remind you it's summer and the sunlight is ten times stronger than any other season. I made sure I took the sunlight pill and had my blood dose before leaving the house.

We finally got on the bus and since there's a lot of people we had to stand up.

"Stand here cupcake." Jungkook said as I scooted over to his side and held on as the bus moved, I scrunched up my nose when lots of scents filled me. "You look cute like that." Jungkook poked my nose as I glared at him.

I felt a shifting movement at my backside and from my view I mentally groaned.

A pervert.

The guy seemed to be in his 20s and he scooted closer to me while i rolled my eyes at him. I shifted to stand closer to Jungkook but the damn pervert moved closer to me.

The bus made a sudden halt and the bastard took the chance to stumble and held on to my back, probably lower.

"Sorry." He smirked, "No, it's okay." I faked a smile and he seemed to think that i like it when he touched me as his smirk got wider.

This is what you get when you try not to kill someone.

Jungkook looked over to me and I just gave him a shrug but his expression changed and I know why.

This fucking pervert just put his hands around my waist!

I gritted my teeth and was ready to suck his blood dry but Jungkook already beat me to it.

"Get your hands off her." Jungkook glared at the pervert who looked at him clearly unpleased.

"Is that how you talk to your elders?" The man asked.

I scoffed.

"C'mon Jungkook." I mumbled trying to pull him away from the bastard. But the boy didn't budge, "I don't fucking care how old are you, but touching a girl without her consent is a low and disgusting thing to do." Jungkook gritted out angrily.

"You fucking brat!" The man shouted and by now everyone is looking at us, "How dare you talk to me like that! Did your parents taught you any manners?" He shouted.

"I swear to God." I sighed out.

I used my powers as everything stopped, I turned towards the pervert who widened his eyes as he looked around.

I closed my eyes before opening them showing my red ones, "I'll give you two options, option one, you'll apologize to me and I won't drain your blood right now, option two, you'll apologize to my friend over here or else he'll literally break your bones. Don't test him, he's a football player." I held out two fingers.

"W-what."

I smiled at him maing sure my fangs are showing, "You can tell anyone but I swear i will hunt you down and will not hesitate to sink my fangs in your neck." I trailed my fingers to his jaw and saw him gulping.

"I-I'll apolized." He stammered, I grinned and snapped my fingers as everything unfreeze and the bus is still going.

"S-sorry!" The man bowed before pressing the button and got off the bus. "That should scare him." Jungkook said as i just smiled at him.

"Thanks Kookie."

"Anything for you cupcake."

****

****