05

•••
You

"I hate night classes." Jungkook grunted next to me as we both walked home from our night class, it was already 10pm and this is common for us Korean students to have night classes. "Hey, finals are coming soon so you need to focus." I said pushing him by my elbow as he just pouted and slung his arms around my shoulder. "Jungkook you're heavy." I groaned out as he just grinned.

"Summer holiday is coming up. Want to join me and my family on a trip to Busan?" He asked, summer huh? The weather will be fucking hot and I don't think I have enough anti sun pills to last whole summer. "I'll think about it Jungkook." I said as he whined childishly, "You always say that and ended up not going, come on!" Jungkook held my hand while swinging it back and forth like a kid he is.

"You know how sensitive I am with sunlight right? I'm not risking my damn life." I pulled my hands away from him, "That's why you're pale as fuck." Jungkook muttered quietly but I still can hear him. "Well I'm sorry if my healthy condition gets in the way of your fun." I rolled my eyes and just stomped away from him, "Yah! Y/N!" I heard Jungkook calling me from behind but I just ignored him.

I turned in a corner and the scent of something familiar hit me. Vampire. I turned around as I ran back towards Jungkook's direction, I saw the streets were empty and instantly dread washes over me. I used my vampire powers as I tried to track down Jungkook's scent and followed the trial, until I heard groaning sounds coming from an alley so using my vampire speed I head towards the alley and snarled seeing Jungkook unconscious on the ground with another vampire hovering over him.

"Let go of the human!" I hissed baring my fangs as my eyes turned red, the other vampire just stood up and lunged over me. I ducked and now stood facing the vampire as we circled around slowly, wasting no time I ran towards the vampire as he did the same thing. I made sure to dodge his claws and swiftly punched him on the stomach causing him to stumble back hitting the dumpster.

"Get lost." I glared at the vampire as he chuckled, "Why are you protecting that measly mortal your highness?" He said with a sick smirk on his face, I widened my eyes. How the hell did he? "I've been watching you for years now, how you have spot for that human. Tell me princess, have you fallen for him?" I clenched my fists in anger, why have I not notice this before?

"Not all humans are food you sick bastard." I growled making him laugh out loud, "I don't think his royal highness the king and queen would be pleased knowing the princess has feelings for a human." At a blink of an eye I was already pinning the man on the wall angrily, "You will not say a word to this, or I will track you down and drain your blood myself." I hissed, I saw his cocky expression fall into a scared one. Being a royal blood has it's perks, I have powers.

He gulped and nodded before I let him go, "Get lost." I said and he ran away quickly leaving dust behind. I huffed out and pushed the strands of hair out of my face, that fucker better keep his mouth shut. I was not joking that I will suck his blood out. "Ugh." I snapped my head behind and immediately ran towards Jungkook's side, "Jungkook-ah?" I patted his face as he opened his eyes and sat up, "What... What happened? And why are you bleeding?!" He quickly held my face in his hands, I kind of like it when he's this affectionate but that thought was destroyed almost immediately.

"You passed out when this drunk ass guy hit you, luckily I came in to the rescue." I bragged out but yelped when he decided to press his thumb on my bruise that I have no idea when I got it from. "That hurts you shit! Cmon, my apartment isn't far away from here." I sighed out and helped him up as we had towards my place.

---

"Here." I gave Jungkook a glass of water as he sat on my bed, he was already changed out from his dirty uniform and now in his typical white shirt and black basketball shorts that he left at my place. While Jungkook was in the showersni quickly cleaned up around my place making sure that nothing vampirey is left behind.

"Thanks." He mumbled taking it before gulping down, I went to wash up and stared at my bruise, since I haven't had my daily blood intake I can't heal myself that quick like I usually do but I'm glad though, I don't want Jungkook to suspect anything.

When I was done I saw him still sitting blankly on the bed which made me frown. "Hey, you okay?" I asked and sat next to him, "Why can't I remember anything?" He asked me, that vampire really knocked him hard. "Probably you hit your head too hard Kookie, don't worry." Patting his shoulder lightly, "And what kind of guy am I that I get knocked down easily and leaving you alone with that... Bastard?" He gritted his teeth.

My eyes fell on his clenched fists and I just hesitantly held his fist in my palms, "It's okay Jungkook-ah, I'm okay now right?" I smiled at him, he looked up at me and just sighed out before suddenly hugging me and making us both fell on the bed which completely caught me off guard.

"You're too nice for this cruel world cupcake." Jungkook sighed trapping me with his big ass thighs,

"GET OFF ME!"

***

🌚