11

¤¤¤
Author

Jungkook ran with all his might as soon as he got the ball, he pushed his way through a few players as his teammates managed to tackle down other players to make sure he gets the touchdown point.

Before he could even arrive at the goal a sudden force hit him at the side causing him to fall hard on the dirt. Pain jolted up through his whole bod and his world turned dizzy.

"Ugh..." Jungkook groaned out still laying on the dirt. "Yah... Jungkook-ah." He heard his teammates called, just then a familiar loud voice caught his ears.

"YAH GET UP YOU COCONUT!"

Y/N.

"JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T GET UP I WILL KILL YOU!"

Jungkook mentally laugh at his best friend's words, and just like he got a new energy he sat up and his teammates quickly help him up. "You still good captain?" They asked as Jungkook gave them a thumbs up.

He hit his head gear before turning back to the game.

The game resumed and Jungkook caught the ball swiftly and this time he put all his energy as he ran across the field aiming for a full touchdown. He could see his teammates helping him clear up the way, Jungkook managed to jump over to avoid getting slipped by the other players.

The goal post was near and the crowds began their countdown. As the countdown reached to the last 1 second Jungkook slammed the ball down.

For cupcake

"TOUCHDOWN!"

Jungkook cheered loudly as his teammates ran to give him a bone crushing hug. His dad ran towards him and gave him a hug as well, Jungkook turned around to look over for his best friend to only see something that made his heart drop.

Soohyuk was holding your limp body as he walked inside a fancy sports car along with you.

"Y/N?" He frowned as Soohyuk looked up at him with an unreadable face before he went inside the car and drove off.

"Wait!"

Jungkook couldn't walk past since the crowds were literally surrounding him around making it hard for him. He didn't felt like he won because his cupcake wasn't there to celebrate it with him.

(A few days later)

"Aish!"

Jungkook threw his phone on his bed and messed his hair up. 3 days, 3 fucking days since the competition and he still can't contact you! He called you hundreds of times and you didn't even pick up, even his texts you didn't even read them.

He was worried and angry.

"That's it." He mumbled before taking a clean white shirt and put it on since he wasn't wearing a shirt, he just left his room and went outside his house.

Their house wasn't dar from each other and it was already night time, once Jungkook is at her apartment complex he pressed her apartment floor number while waiting for the elevator to arrive. The dinging sound of the elevator indicated that he arrived.

Being friends for a long time, Y/N gave Jungkook her apartment passcode in case of an emergency. He pressed on the number on the security passcode.

192812

The red light turned green and Jungkook pushed the door slightly, the whole apartment was quiet and dark.

"Y/N?" He called her, he could here sounds coming out from the kitchen. With a determined look he marched towards the kitchen ready to give Y/N an earful for making him worried.

"Yah Lee Y/N why didn't you-"

Jungkook froze at the sight.

"What the fuck?!"

****