How You Met-Extended-Spot

This one is also kind of short. I guess my first Imagine gave me high hopes for the others. Anyway, Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

-Gaba💜💜

 You were on your way to the Brooklyn Newsie lodging house. Your older brother was a Newsie. You worked at a factory with your mother. Your mom had sent you over to the lodging house because one of the other Newsies had told your mom that your brother was sick. Your mom had to go to work, so instead, she sent you over. You got inside the lodging house and were led to where your brother was. It took you just a few minutes to get him comfortable. You decided it would be best to take him back home. You told him that and he said that it was fine, but you would just have to let Spot know. "Who?" you asked. "Spot Conlon," your brother said, "leader of the Brooklyn Newsies." You sighed. "Fine," you said. You were about to ask where you could find him, but just as you were about to, someone walked in the door of the lodging house. "That's him." your brother said. He walked over to you, you stood up. "Who're youse?" he asked. "Y/N, James' sister," you said. "I need to take him home, it's the easiest way for me to take care of him." Spot looked your brother up and down, then looked back at you. "Fine," he said, "just bring him back after." You gave a curt nod and began helping your brother out of his bed. You were quite surprised when Spot suddenly started helping you. He helped you get your brother home and in bed. That was not the last time you saw Spot Conlon.