How You Met-Extended-Crutchie

Ok, well this chapter is a bit longer than the past two. I am going to try to make the upcoming chapters a bit longer, but this is what I have for now. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember to vote and comment!

-Gaba  💜💜

You were on your way back to the apartment you and your five roommates shared. You were felt something in your pocket and remembered the note you wrote yourself that reminded you that you had to get more bandages. The supply you had at Dr. Joseph's office was running dangerously low. You decided to pick some up on your way home. You got to the general store and picked up the bandages. You were on your way home, you were passing an alley when you heard a faint groan. Whoever the groan was coming from, it sounded like they were in pain. You decided to try and see who it was, maybe you could help them. "Hello?" you called out. Your eyes began adjusting to the dim light, and you saw what looked like a beat up young man. You immediately rushed over to him and saw that he was partly conscious. You tapped his face a couple times and he became fully conscious. He looked around and then his eyes fell on you. "I heard you from outside the alley and came here and found you." you said, "Are you ok?"

"Not at dis moment, but I will be," he said.

He began to sit up with a grimace. You helped him sit up all the way and then you realized that he had a crutch. Poor kid. "What happened?" you asked.

"I'se just got soaked by da Delancey bruddahs," he said. "I'll be fine."

You were a bit skeptical but he seemed to be, for the most part, pretty ok. His hand was bleeding so you bandaged it, and you recommended that heut a wet cloth on his bruised face. You helped him get up and walked him to the lodging house. You told him that you would check in on him tomorrow and where someone could find you if he really wasn't feeling well.