Preference 2-What his favorite thing about you is

Hi everyone! I'm SO sorry for not updating recently! I had a lot going on with the start of the summer, but I will hopefully be able to update more often now. I also had writer's block so I'm sorry that this is kinda sucky and pathetic. Despite that, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please remember to vote and comment! Also, for all my fellow P.J.O/H.O.O fans out there, please go check out my friend fandomfangirl_03's story Camp Half Blood 2.0. It's AMAZING!!! 

-Gaba💜💜

Jack: How you don't care about how other people see you.

Davey: How you are intelligent but don't rub it in people's faces (usually).

Spot: Your determination.

Crutchie: How when someone is hurt, you know exactly what to do to help them feel better. Whether physically or mentally.

Race: That you won't let anything keep you from doing what you love.

Mush: Your dancing skills.

Kid Blink: Your love for the outdoors, and for adventure.

Specs: How handy you are with tools.

Finch: Your fiery spirit, and your strength.

Jo-Jo: How you looked tough on the outside but were really pretty shy on the inside.

Romeo: How blunt and down to earth you are, and sarcastic sometimes.

Elmer: How you always do whatever you can to help people.

Albert: How you're loyal, and a hard worker.