✔prologue

بسم لله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamu alaikum, so this is how it's gonna start...i hope you enjoy and support me. Thank you ❤
.
.
.
.

" This is very unusual binty i don't know if i can trust you with the task" the elderly man massaged his temples looking down at the lady holding unto the can of paint and brush then, looked back at the man who suggested the work to be given to her.

"Don't worry ammy (uncle) I'll make it so beautiful your wife will fail to remember it" she beamed happily at the man juggling the can of paint.

"I guess I'll leave it to you then" he smiled unsure and looked back at the person next to him " Kabeer let's go then"

"Trust me on this uncle qaseem but, i think I'll stay back and help hanan" he said blushing slightly, earning a soft chuckle from uncle qaseem.

"Yes, you should lover boy " and he turned leaving him behind as he turned to look at the girl he wanted to spilt the world for, just for her happiness.

"That wasn't needed Mr.kabeer ayyub...just go to your own work" she said as soon as he returned to where she stood fixing the hijab wrapped securely round her beautiful face. Kabeer grabbed another can of blue paint his eyes darting towards her. He laughed at her statement which he assume to be sarcastic and entering into the building leaving hanan mouth agape at his reaction.

   The sun breached through the large windows of the building and danced on the freshly painted walls. Hanan brushed the prickling sweat on her temples with a cloth.

"Ouff...that was muscle wrecking " she confessed packing the tools but, the curved line on her face never disappeared as she looked at their work in satisfaction.

"Habibty hanan then, why else would you want any part time job in town you find?"  "You can really be unbelievable " kabeer who gulped water down his throat asked her completely clueless, earning a frown on her face.

"Habiby kabeer, last time i checked i didn't ask for your help" she quickly smiled devilishly " but, since you're here, why don't you help me with the rest? " hanan was sure he would. He was the friend and brother she always prayed for. He laughed at her swift change of expression and gathered the brushes leading the way out the building. Hanan was more than that to him, she was his first love and soulmate even though she never knew that for sure.

"Kabeer can you hand me the white one?" She demanded from the top ladder as he looked back at her unsure if she could handle it from that height.

"Hanan why don't i take it from here, i don't think painting that would be convenient for you" he didn't want her to feel lacking in any field but, she was full of confidence.

"Would you please do what i asked? " she rolled her eyes looking down at him.

"Sure" he surrendered picking what she asked from the shelf beside him and climbed up to her.

______________________________

"Sir this road is under construction..may i follow another alternative?" The chauffeur asked looking at the man seated behind through the rear mirror. He lifted his eyes and met his then, blinked once. The chauffeur got the message so, he quickly averted his gaze and turned the black tinted Audi SQ5.

The cold air from the air conditioner blowed on the man behind which made him brush his hand along is freshly shaved jaws. he brought out his phone which vibrated inside his inner suit pocket.

"Sir, we have a problem " the husky voice said as soon as he brought it to his ears.

"Then deal with it" he hanged up his chest burning in anger. Why can't they handle simple things without him?

Just then, the car halted due to the sudden crash of something against the windshield followed by a white liquid spread across it, a thin line stretched showing the mirror has been cracked. Saleem's mouth could touch the floor while he held unto the steering wheel like it would help him escape.

" Saleem what was that?" He asked the chauffeur getting more annoyed "go and check it out, I'm running out of patience "

"Okay Sir" he replied rushing outside. He saw white paint was being let down by a lady who was on a ladder. A lady on a ladder painting? Now that's weird. Hanan and kabeer descended down and God hanan's mouth could reach the floor.

"I am so sorry Sir... i" she began but immediately got cut off by kabeer.

"It was my fault Sir, I'm so sorry " she turned swiftly and look at him.

"I know it was an accident but, the person in here doesn't really care if it is or not" just as saleem finished his sentence the backdoor opened and his expensive  perfume wrecked the noses around him. Hanan wasn't very good when it comes to fashion but, man she did know from head to toe this man was shouting riches. He casted a disgusting look on them then, on the car.

"Saleem, can't you handle this..." His eyes roamed hanan and kabeer then concluded "beggars ?"

Hanan was extremely hurt to a point she could break a glass cup with her bare hands but, kabeer's brain was all worked up. He knew this guy but, from where.

"Beggars? " hanan screamed straight at the rich guy "I'm so sorry you had to come across BEGGARS like us but, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"she asked stepping close to him.

'This really isn't good ' saleem thought fearing to speak in this situation.

"Hanan calm down do you remember the tycoon on that magazine?" Kabeer quickly turned and whispered to hanan.

"Yes, i do is it not fawad n..n" she quickly looked at the guy infront of her who brought out his phone then, it clicked
"Fawad nour" she whispered the last part looking at kabeer her face pleading for him to get them out of the situation.

"Omar get me another car I'm stuck somewhere around, yeah just track my phone and be fast about it" fawad ordered looking down at his already dusty shoes. Damn this ghetto.

"I think you two better run while you can " saleem quickly told the two people he pitied already while, fawad was busy on the phone.

"Let's go " hanan told kabeer and took her heels followed by kabeer.

Assalamu alaikum yeepi yay, Alhamdulillah the prologue is a success do you guys like it? I'm waiting for your comments so please
Vote,
Comment &
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛❤❤❤❤❤