5. In an egg shell

The machines of the textile company was annoying fawad to death, he hated any sort of noise and now here he was in one of his father's highly productive companies. One of which Arezo is a very important share holder. she was everywhere he was but, he wasn't willing to submit to her, not now and not in a million years.

  "Where's omar?" He turned and asked khaleel for his secretary.

"Here Sir" Omar a man dressed in black suit stepped forward from behind khaleel.

"Tell the manager to get new machines they're too out dated and i hate the noise they are making"

"Right away Sir" omar answered and vanished out of the hall.

"Sir, if you're done we need to return to the office. " khaleel told fawad and right away he knew something was up.

"Khaleel what's wrong? "

"Arezo is at the office " he whispered and immediately Fawad felt angrier than before. 'Why's this week so messed up' he thought and made his way out of the building towards the car.

   "Here my dear son comes" Arezo smiled looking up at fawad from his office chair which she find suiting her more.

"GET...OFF...MY...CHAIR and don't ever call me your son again" Fawad spitted it out for her as she smiled like she received a praise and stood up carefully walking to where Fawad stood in his grey suit. The boy has grown just like his father and has his mother's eyes which makes her want to throw up everytime she remembers them.

"Fawad the one and only son of Nour qaseem...hmm, interesting " she said with amusement knowing it irritated him to death.

"What do you want?" He asked sitting on his chair and dismissed his bodyguards with a wave.

"How's the search for a wife going, you should have a girlfriend by now you know" she sat on the couch opposite him crossing her leg.

"That's none of your business woman" he said entwining his two hands infront of him.

"Unfortunately for you, it is. I'm sure you want your sister's happiness " she finished walking towards the exit. "And ohh... Fawad darling watch out for your companies" she winked and closed the door behind her.

"That damn woman. I'll figure out a way to end you" he whispered to himself breathing angrily.

______________________________

   "Hanan please listen to me, open this door" kabeer has been standing out of the kitchen door which hanan locked herself the moment she saw him.

   After all he did to her, he still had the guts to come back again the next day. She refused to listen to anything that had to do with it cause it's completely unacceptable and she didn't even know why, Probably if she had known beforehand, she could've accepted it. The heavy rain poured down as she watched it drop down out of the kitchen window but, the sound was not pleasurable with the addition of kabeer's voice. Kabeer couldn't feel more stupid as hanan's mother stared at him pitifully, just as he turned to leave, the door opened slowly and he couldn't help a smile from reaching his face.

"Assalamu alaikum " he stepped inside cautiously watching out for anything that could be used against him cause he knew hanan to be a fisty one.

"What do you want?" She asked staring at him " i haven't gone to work for two days now because of you..." her mother synced 'Please' from behind kabeer and she let him speak.

"I know you must hate me a little for this" she glared at him and he quickly defended his words "okay i mean you must hate me a lot and i feared rejection that was why i couldn't approach you. Hanan I've loved you since only Allah knows when and i need you, i want you to be more than just my friend i want you to be the person i spend the rest of my life with " she only stared at him motionless, He didn't give her a chance to react before vanishing out.

   "Hanan, you know that was sincere right?" Her mother came in bringing out the dishes from the dishwasher. Hanan only nodded still under shock.

"This opportunity wouldn't come again and you know that, kabeer has always been a good boy, he's religious, kind and he has loved you for years. I saw it in his eyes everytime he looks at you but, you were too dumb to notice. Just think wisely okay duck? " she finished and left the kitchen smirking, hoping she has sent the message through her thick skulled daughter.

"Mama..." she quickly followed her. "Tell his family i accept the proposal" did she just say that? She couldn't believe it came out of  her own mouth.

"Awwn that's my girl" her mother quickly hugged her. "May Allah bless you my beautiful girl" she kissed her cheek and left.

  Hanan made her way to her room and slumped down on the bed. She couldn't understand why things are happening so fast. Kabeer likes her? And she said yes, Is this what she wants? What's happening?. The rain pounded mercilessly on the roof rhyming with the beats of her heart and her phone ringing... her phone ringing?

"Assalamu alaikum " she answered without bothering to look at the screen.

"Wa'alaikum mussalam miss saleh you sound great" the voice she heard made her quickly look at the screen and  only numbers appeared.

"Umm... who's this please ? " she cleared her voice after saying it.

"Ohh... i wouldn't forget i have to buy a new car for someone if i were you" the voice which became clearly fawad's answered, she could picture him smirking.

"Mr. Fawad Nour? " She asked wanting to make sure.

"When do i get my car? I don't like waiting "

"Mr.Fawad we both know that i can't buy a car and most especially not that car so, please..."

"Please? " his laughter resonated in her ears " Don't make me create a deadline for..."

"I'm sorry i just can't..." she quickly said trying to speak out her sincerity.

"I'm not done talking and don't you dare interrupt me again" he was clearly angry and she didn't need someone to tell her again but, he was going so overboard. He knew she couldn't pay so, he wanted to mess around with her and the thought made adrenaline rush all through her body.

" listen to me mister, i don't care who you are or what you like or what not. I apologise for ruining your car and I'm sorry i can't pay for it because I've never seen that amount of money my whole life." She finally breathed after spurting the words out and carried on "May Allah grant you patience and consideration for people like 'US' " she stressed the word 'us' angrily and hanged up.

Assalamu alaikum everybody i hope you like this one too and you know... I'm also curious what fawad's next move will be. 😉😉😁😁 now let's all
Vote,
Comment and
Share.

❤💓💛💕💜💖💗💙💚💞💝💝💝💜💜💜💛💛💛💞💞💞💓💓💓❤❤❤❤❤.