11. bursted bubble

what is yours will find its way~~~

"What's going on here Rosaline?" Arezo asked Rosaline as she stared at the door with a new device on.

"I...i don't know Madame" Rosaline looked down boldly, she personally didn't like Arezo.

"What's so important inside the room to the extent it needs all this?" Arezo knew it could hold another weakness Fawad has. Is it a secret vault? Or does it hold his parents memories ?

"Do you find digging into people's privacy fun?" Fawad who just got home and was standing behind the two without them noticing him coming inquired.

"Ohh Fawad son, you're back already? I thought you were on a siblings date" she quickly said her eyes darting from Fawad to Ruksanah as she fold her arms on her chest.

"You're not welcome here Arezo so, i need you to pack your bags and leave now" Fawad said and right there hanan woke up from the sleep that had taken over her and thought this was probably her chance.

"Help! Please HELP! Who is out there?" She screamed, Arezo and Ruksanah's eyes widened and looked at Fawad in utmost terror.

"Who the hell is that?" Arezo asked her hands shaking. What in the world has Fawad turned into.

"Fawad open the door" Ruksanah said her legs refusing to hold her, just as she was about to collapse Rosaline held her.

"Ruksanah! Are you okay?" Fawad asked her holding her by the shoulder making her push him with the little strength she had.

"Fawad open the door" she whispered and he quickly moved to the door and opened it. Hanan quickly walked out and the moment Ruksanah saw her, she fainted.

"Ya Allah! Fawad what in the world of Allah is this?" Arezo asked him.

"GET OUT! GET OUT NOW" he yelled at her and instantly she got scared of Fawad for the first time in her life. He was obviously not the 15 year old boy that would shiver whenever she screamed at him.

"Rosaline get Ruksanah to her room and you" he pointed towards hanan who was beyond frightened "follow me NOW!" He walked down with her following behind him cluelessly leaving Arezo holding unto her luggage infront of the guest room door.

______________________________

"How dare you defy me?" He yelled at her the moment they enter his office hiting his hand on the table as he reached for his phone in his suit pocket "You'll pay for this now"

"Wa'alaikum mussalam Omar. Who owns jaar hospital?" At hearing the hospital her father works her eyes opened wide. "Tell him to fire dr. Saleh, hanan's father"

"No, no please no" hanan walked infront of him rubbing her palms begging him "please Mr. Fawad I'd do anything "

"Oh yes, you will but, you'd have to pay for this first" he returned his phone into his trouser's pocket. "You will approve to everything i say to my sister, do as i say and don't talk to anybody without me knowing... do you understand?" She quickly nodded countlessly, she knew how much her father treasures his occupation and that was the family's only source of income.

"Follow me" Fawad couldn't believe she dared to cross his calm line but, he was going to show her what it meant.

They went back upstairs and Fawad knocked on Ruksanah's door, he knew deep down down his skeleton has jumped out of his skin. Rosaline gave him way the moment she saw them with the poor girl behind him.

"Ruksanah, how are you feel?" He spoke so softly hanan could swear it was another person. The person who she assume to be his sister only looked at her.

"Who's she? " her voice barely heard but, the answer he gave her made hanan sit right there on the floor.

"Ruksanah habibty you asked if I'm hiding something right?" He started making his sister look blankly at him " this is hanan saleh, she's my fiancè, she's an orphan and I'm the only one she has"

Ruksanah couldn't really believe what she was hearing so, she used her arms and supported herself and sat down leaning against the bed. So he had someone he liked and he pretended he didn't like the topic? Who is she?. "Your who?"

"My Fiancè hanan" he repeated and hanan was beyond shaken. Rosaline who was also astonished by the news rushed downstairs where was butler kim when you need him?

"I know you're probably shocked and angry i didn't tell you..."

"No no i mean yes I'm shocked but, I'm happy you have someone but why did you lock her up... i mean" Ruksanah's face colour was coming back to life as she smiled at Fawad and hanan who was still sitting on the floor.

"No... you must've misunderstood the..."hanan was moving towards her on her knees when, Fawad step a foot infront of her and the look he gave her made her tongue roll in.

"Of course she misunderstood everything. Habibty would you wait for me in the living room? " hanan didn't even flinch from where she was cause she thought he was talking to his sister. "Habibty!" He repeated a bit louder faking a smile as she saw him grit his teeth.
Ohh so, he was talking to her he gave her a look that said ' don't you dare say a single word ' before she went out. The moment she went out he sat on Ruksanah's bed holding her hands "Ruksanah i know you have lots of questions but, i want you to trust me with this, Her name is hanan saleh and she was being abused by her adoptive parents and i couldn't let that happen to a human being so, i brought her here and you guys came when we had a fight and she wanted to go back so, i locked her up." He would give himself a ten for being a talented liar overnight cause Ruksanah's eyes was already filled with unshed tears.

"I'm so happy i have a brother like you Akhi " she slightly hugged him smiling.

Hanan descended down the stairs with her brain blank, the things to think about were too much. On getting to the end of the stairs, she met the eyes of the elderly lady from earlier, Rosaline and a few other maids she couldn't count cause the eyes were pricking holes on her skin.

"Come have a seat" the lady said more like an order than an offer. She moved slowly towards where she pointed and took a seat looking down, she can't even run out of the door now that she has a chance, there could even be bodyguards outside because the place didn't look like a joke.

" What's your name? "

"Huh?... umm hanan, hanan saleh" she whispered hoping she wouldn't ask her anything cause her heart could burst at any moment.

"You can call me Arezo. I'm Fawad's stepmother and you are?" The last thing she said made hanan look at her, she was around her late forties, she had big brown eyes,small lined lips and she was wearing glasses. What was she to say now?

"She's my fiancé Arezo what do you care?" Suddenly Fawad appeared at the end of the stairs giving them all death glares.

"Then why lock her up son?" Arezo was beyond confused as she used her sweet tone on Fawad but, one thing she was sure of was that girl that looked like trash isn't anything to him.

"Well well well annyeonghasaeyo(hello) everybody did you miss me? " a voice said behind them and Rosaline squealed before anyone could move.

"Butler kim!!!"

Assalamu alaikum
Yay butler kim 😂 not that we know what type of a person he is, okay let's all guess what he's like. everybody please please vote and share plus I'll appreciate it if you comment too.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼