2. coincedence

"Hanan, you're going to be late you know that right young lady ?" the older version of hanan yelled as she turned the pancakes infront of her.

"Yes yes mama mmmm i smell pancakes" hanan said descending down the stairs as she clipped her hijab round her head. The sweet aroma of the pancakes filled the kitchen more while, hanan walked up to her mother and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning beautiful lady" she chuckled as her mom nudged her, when a man around his early 50's with black and grey hair, appeared and dropped his hands on his daughter's shoulders.

"That.... you're not wrong about" he commented glancing sideways at his wife as him and his daughter laughed at hanan's mother's raised brows.

"Like Father like Daughter" she said which made them laugh harder sitting for their breakfast.

"Assalamu alaikum" a voice hanan knew she was going to hear as soon as she took her first bite came through the door.

"Wa'alaikum mussalam...come in yaar" she said and took the bite she couldn't wait for. The taste was just how she always wanted.

"Good morning ammy and amteey (uncle and aunt)" kabeer whose eyes were on hanan spoke.

"Good morning my son please have some breakfast because i made them just like you and hanan like it" hanan's mother muttered placing another batch on the plate and placed them on the table.

"Hey kabeer boy" hanan's father waved at him and took a sip of his tea while kabeer waved too smiling as he did just what he was told "hanan you better hurry up and let kabeer drop you off because I'm late for the hospital too"

"Come on papa why won't you just wait for me?" She asked pouting while staring at the pancake she can never give up on.

"I've got patients waiting for me and you young lady isn't one of them because you're  more than fine, if at all that's possible so, bye habibty " he said and grabbed his labcoat. He kissed his wife goodbye on the cheek and disappeared.

"Spoiled brat. You better leave or else that shop's manager chases you out too" her mother said sitting down next to her while kabeer smiled watching  his first love in amusement.

"Let's go hanan" he stood up and placed the dishes by the sink "amteey jazakillah for the breakfast "

"Awwn you're just cute...how i wish i had you instead of this brat" she said and smacked her daughter's head who just smiled widely like she has been complimented.

"I'm off mammeey!" She hopped up pouting at her mom who grabbed a sweeping stick making hanan run out like lightening before she could turn her to dust. Kabeer laughed at the rabbit he had forgotten she is. She was always very fast when it came to running.

"Amteey we'll be leaving then" he finally said after laughing.

"Allah hafeez habiby my regards to your mother though I'll even call her later" she said smiling at the boy who grew up with her daughter just like she grew up with her own husband. He grew up nicely and flawlessly that she always liked him spending time with them. He was her son too. How she wished she'll make him her son-in-law.

______________________________

"Kabeer can't i just have one more justin bieber song?" Hanan asked her eyes pleading and twinkling for his approval, she knew he always fell for it.

"Okay then just one and you're taking that CD with you today i hate seeing it in my car gives me goosebumps and what not" kabeer confessed his eyes fixed on the road as he smiled.

"Yeah yeah whatever, i was going to fix my car today anyways" she said pressing on the play button.

"Okay no justin bi..."

"No no no I'll take it out today Sir" she interrupted him as she covered the CD player when 'latin girl' started playing while he smiled triumphly.

"I was on a beach yeah i was on vacation..." she sang the whole way to the coffee shop she worked. She was a graduate of business administration but, always wanted to keep her life simple and she found a place fit for her. kabeer smile every now and then at her childish behaviour. She was born to be that way and she'd always be like that.

"Hey young lady, uncle qaseem likes your or should i say 'our' work so, he'll settle you later " kabeer broke the news to her as soon as he stood outside her cafe while she jumped out the car and danced in triumph.

"I TOLD YOU!!! didn't i ?" She slided on the street. People started staring at the lady dancing.

"You're crazy woman, go inside before he throws you out" kabeer said then started his car to leave. "And call me when you're done"

"Okay sir " she saluted him then turned and pushed the double doors of dunkin' donuts.

"You're late miss saleh" the manager Mr. Zuhair announced to hanan who walked towards the employee locker.

"I'm so sorry ammy. I did a part time job yesterday so, i was tired and slept " she explained putting on a pitiful look then vanished into the locker.

"I'm warning you don't do that again" he yelled smiling. She was hardworking and he loved that about her. "Hurry up and start working before people start coming in"

"Ay ay captain" she yelled back bringing out her uniform from the locker as she greeted her co-workers.

She worked for 5 hours, she looked up the clock and it was  2:13pm. She sighed relieved that she has just one hour to leave. Just then the double doors opened again.

"Welcome, what would you like---" she froze on the spot as she met the gaze of the person she thought she was done with.

Fawad Nour? What is he doing here?

"Is that how you welcome customers around here?" He asked rhetorically with his two bodyguards standing right behind him and a good looking man who she assumed as his friend . Everything he was wearing spoke the money language but, hanan was more startled what a man like him was doing here when he could have ordered it from his office.

"Not everyday people like me come here right?" He asked again looking inside the place when she couldn't reply. She looked sideways and luckily it was just the four of them.

"Well, I'm here to talk miss saleh shu'ayb " her eyes opened wider than she knew they could go.

Assalamu alaikum, okay what about this one i just love hanan ya Allah 😂 whose your favourite so far ? I want to see Arezo's friends😂

Vote
Comment &
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤❤